Otokonoko / Traps / Crossdressing

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Otokonoko / Traps / Crossdressing

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Sep 13, 22:06

I thought about posting here some pics I did while wearing knee-socks, skirts, seifukus, sukumizus and more generally any cute clothing I put my hands on :)
This thread is also about the aesthetics, what you like/dislike about boys/men dressing as girls/women or the other way around with any gendered clothing, it's influence in anime and "real life", and whatever the fuck can be discussed on that topic ^^

For my part, I member back in 2013 when I first wore a (standard western) legging, it was the weirdness of it that got me curious. And it turned me on like hell. But that quickly faded away once: I shaved legs and suffered of burning and itching for days; and ripped the leggings open on third try. Although I bought real Japanese niso (knee-socks: one striped, one all black), it just was comfy. And as of today, it's mainly just a kinky addition in my masturbation, and a fun tool for shitposting on Twitter :P

So yeah, my goal is simply having some fun and crushing down gender barriers, I don't seriously try to look like a girl or deceive thirsty guys ;) ACTUALLY NOW I DO, I'M WHAT YOU CAN CALL A "TRAP" ! If however you're interested, I'll attach some relevant pics :) Enjoy and feel free to contribute !
0.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Otokonoko / Traps / Crossdressing

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Sep 14, 09:48

(moar)
sitting-niso.png
niso.png
niso-skirt-lift.png

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Sep 22, 10:16

(moar)
seifuku-above.png
shimapan.png

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2015 Oct 05, 20:07

I have always been attracted to women, but never really interested in having sex with them (well I did until I tried). Only recently I realized what it means : I don't want to fuck women, I want to be one.

Women are so lucky. They can wear whatever they want, they can be whatever they want. A man have to be, well, a man. A woman can be either tomboyish or girlish, strong and dominating or weak and seducing. Whatever is fine if done properly. I think I knew all along that I wanted to be one, but I couldn't accept it.

Being born with the wrong gender sucks :cry:

I'm past 30, it's too late to start a transition (it's possible but it wouldn't be very effective). For now I'm letting my hair grow long and I'm getting my body lasered. It costs a lot and hurts like hell but I feel so much better with a smooth skin :)

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 05, 20:43

(oh forgot to post that new one)
underknee-socks.png
0xFF wrote:They can wear whatever they want
Mmmh not exactly: women also get very much pressured into wearing this and that. But it's true that "woman" clothing is way more various than "man" clothing.
Words like "be a man and grow a pair" is exactly why men also need feminism. Men should also be able to express themselves and be emotional without being tagged as "weak", men and women should all be whoever they want to be. Why for example should I forbid myself to experience the cute and comfy feeling of seifuku and kneesocks :swoon:

0xFF, I trust you put lots of thoughts in who you are, who you're attracted to, and what do you want to look like. Remember you can anytime choose whatever you want, and you don't have to "fit a category", stay free and do whatever makes you happy :)

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2015 Oct 13, 18:59

AkaiHebi wrote:Why for example should I forbid myself to experience the cute and comfy feeling of seifuku and kneesocks :swoon:
I wanted to ask, where did you buy those and how good are they ? I know there are cosplay store online where you can buy seifuku and such, but these looks cheap and not very comfortable. I would rather pay more for a higher quality.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 13, 19:43

Seifuku: https://en-nls.com/pict1-26996 (that's cheap cosplay and a bit too small for me, real schoolgirl seifuku cost pretty much)
If I remember correctly the striped knee-socks are from Tamatoys and bought on J-List (okayish, some apparent strings), and I think the black ones are those https://en-nls.com/pict1-13262 (pretty nice)

1, 3 7 and 8th pics are western stuff bought in normal store, and they were shit.

Thuktun

Post by Thuktun » 2015 Nov 26, 18:54

I don't consider myself girly but I don't consider myself manly either lol, I'm just me. Haven't really experimented with crossdressing, just doesn't seem like my thing. But I do wear nail polish, daily, have for years. I'm 45 years old, have a beard, work in blue collar, I just like nail polish and I do t care what anyone else thinks. I wear mostly dark colors but never black, black is boring. My favorites are a dark color like green or blue with some silver metallic in it so at different angles it looks greyish. Men don't get many opportunities to express themselves compared to women. I used to work in an office and had a huge collection of ties and tie pins but my current job has me dressing the same every day. The nail polish let's me give the finger to that and society and their rules.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 May 29, 21:19

Since I moved to my new home, I made some significant progress in my aesthetics :swoon:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 May 29, 21:24

And that's what I did until today..