Measuring the Girl's Growth

Give and ask help for choosing products
Kartoffel

Measuring the Girl's Growth

Post by Kartoffel » 2017 Oct 22, 10:57

Heyho,

just a short question this time:
did anyone test the "Measuring the Girl's Growth" Onahole? I've read some reviews, including this one and wonder if somebody can confirm/recommend for beginners.

All help is appreciated.

Kartoffel

Re: Measuring the Girl's Growth

Post by Kartoffel » 2017 Oct 29, 13:21

*bump*? :cry:

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2017 Nov 04, 15:20

Measuring the girl's growth is a really good onahole, it can definitely be a good choice for beginner. It's a bit bigger than a regular onahole so it's good for a first step in larger toys. Maintenance is super easy, top notch durability and sensations are really nice. I'm still using it even though I have lots of better product now =)

Kartoffel

Post by Kartoffel » 2017 Nov 07, 16:00

Thank you alot,
I struggled to decide whether I should risk buying an onahole at all. Especially thinking about a rather expensive one like this one.
However now that you can recommend it I'm certain to do the next step and actually buy one myself.
Have a good day, sir. :D

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2017 Nov 18, 15:22

I would suggest La Vie En Roses by Magic eyes because you get 2 holes and it is overall cheaper. Here is the review of the rose https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... e-en-roses . The dimensions are also similar, Rose Dimension (L x W x H in.)6.75 x 4.5 x 3, Measuring Growth Dimension (L x W x H in.) 7 x 5 x 4. Also the rose is one pound lighter compared to the Girl's Growth. You can get rose for $46 at Toy Demon.