i just fucked my first breast toy and it was godlike

how good was your onahole ?
cool7007

i just fucked my first breast toy and it was godlike

Post by cool7007 » 2016 May 11, 23:38

So I bought a pair of milqueen breasts by Rends yesterday and they arrived today. I decided to shower with them and then after that I went straight into some paizuri fun! It took some work to keep the breast together to tittyfuck them but I managed and within 10 mins I busted and had the most amazing orgasm so far. I highly recommend these and plan on getting busty aichan tits in the future after I save enough money. (;

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: i just fucked my first breast toy and it was godlike

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 May 27, 12:49

That sounds like a lot of fun :P

Larketh
regular user

Post by Larketh » 2016 Jul 23, 21:56

I fucked a pair of real tits which were of proportions and firmness which were good for fucking (among other things) and it was not 'godlike'. I'm going to dare to say that no plastic tits would surpass the feeling -- even though I've not tried them. Comparing titfucking to oral, anal, and vaginal sexual intercourse, it came in last (fourth) place. I never bothered doing it a second time. If you had an excellent experience, I'm sure it wasn't the feel of the onatits which made it sublime. --even though I don't have an onahole yet to compare it to the onanie hole experience.
Your adulation is inexplicable if only considering the feel of the toy.
I can appreciate that there are mental reasons tit fucking can be appealing -- even more so than other acts.

Millenium

Post by Millenium » 2016 Jul 29, 12:58

@Larketh I wouldn't dare to say you're a liar, but the way you say it, and how agressive you sound, it just sounds like someone lying, but well, not my business.

And to come back to what you said, penetration sure feels good (anal and vaginal) (never tried anal tbh, so canno't judge on that), oral too, but like tit jobs, they depend on how it's done. Sure you always have more "movement" around your dick with oral/penetration, but a well done tit job does feel "god like".

I wonder if you actually did all of what you talked about with a hooker, she might know how to do it, but seing the girl I love massaging me with her breast and sometimes having a bit of trouble at doing so, is all part of the act that makes you feel good. I wouldn't say I prefer tit jobs to penetration or oral, but like, you're comparing an act mainly depending on external organs (breast) to something totally different. Thighjobs feel amazing too (I also love footjobs but that's juste me ya know).

Yes if done by someone you fuck for a night it's just mastery, but it would never be something I would put asside with my girlfriend. I've came faster with my girlfriend titjob than during a one night stand...

But I do agree on the fact that an onatits doesn't have any of the act, so I really don't know how good can it feel...

kitamurafan

Post by kitamurafan » 2017 May 14, 12:02

I bought Magic Eye's Little Sister tits and I love them. I usually fondle and suck on them.