Want to give away 2 onaholes, from France

Used onaholes looking for a new home
Forum rules
Forum rules

Additionally to the forum rules, please observe the following regulations in this subforum:
  • give as much details as possible about your onaholes: age, times used, damages, care taken,..
  • tell your location (state/country) and to where you're ready to ship (state/international/..)
  • clearly state if you only charge the shipping or also sell the onahole for a price or in exchange
  • state the accepted payment methods (PayPal, cash over-the-counter, Bitcoin, Amazon gift card, Steam gift,..)
  • come to an agreement with the buyer (price, shipping method+tracking, customs forms, meeting at home or public place, ..)
  • do not ship before complete payment including shipping fee unless you have proper guarantees
  • clean the onahole with antibacterial soap, 3% hydrogen peroxide and digluconate chlorhexidine a couple hours before/after shipping, make sure it's dry before packing
  • wrap the onahole in a well-fitted box and do your best to keep the shipping discreet (aka "figure" or "rubber toy" as description)
  • take appropriate measures such as sendback and PayPal dispute if either party didn't respect the agreed terms
  • do not post personal information unless the person was informed and prior agreed. Not even email addresses or social accounts.
  • preliminary contact can happen in the threads, but further discussion between parties must be done by private message (and possibly after: email)
  • even if both sender and receiver carefully clean and dry the onahole, it may still be good telling if sender has a disease such as STDs or any infectious illness (influenza, diarrhea, plague,...).
  • when the onahole is reserved/shipped, please edit the forum thread to inform the public that the onahole is no longer available and that the thread can be closed
  • the administrators and moderators provide this forum for easier contact between used onahole sellers and interested buyers. We don't litigate disputes, we don't handle exchanges, we don't monitor private messages. It is your sole responsibility to conduct an honest exchange with interested third-parties.
Thanks for reading this all, but better safe than sorry so everyone can trustfully adopt onaholes ;)
coco

Want to give away 2 onaholes, from France

Post by coco » 2015 Sep 29, 18:43

These onaholes are Mouth of truth and Slut announcer, I give them because I don't use either anymore.
I have a sensitive foreskin and both are killing my boner after some use (so far I've had only satisfaction with Tomax ones).
Hence why I am inclined to give them to people interested.
Holes are in good condition and kept very clean. However reading the rules I have none of cleaning items and really don't want to bother. I have some generic toy cleaner spray, would that do instead?

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Want to give away 2 onaholes, from France

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 01, 15:33

coco wrote:However reading the rules I have none of cleaning items and really don't want to bother. I have some generic toy cleaner spray, would that do instead?
(simple normal soap removes lots of bacteria already, and the spray (it's often digluconate chlorhexidine) kills off the rest ;) at that point it would be already much much more sterile than human skin I think)

tyroneyufresh

Post by tyroneyufresh » 2015 Oct 20, 18:03

Can you do international shipping for the Slut Announcer onahole? If you can, can you calculate the cost to US?

Post by Guest » 2016 Feb 14, 01:56

Do you still have Mouth of truth and would you send it to Lithuania?

Eropal123

Post by Eropal123 » 2016 Feb 28, 12:05

If you're still interested, could you post pictures of your Slut Announcer ?
I'm in France and able to pay shipping.
Paypal only, though.

PM me when you want.