First post and first Otona-Sekai loot

random stuff
NotAnElf
regular user

First post and first Otona-Sekai loot

Post by NotAnElf » 2017 Sep 11, 10:38

Greetings to all etc etc

Bit of an introduction:
After reading reviews for years and never taking the plunge, I finally got my first onahole a year or so ago, figuring that the taboo was really stupid, when women can openly talk about owning toys. While onaholes are notup to par with the real thing, it is far more enjoyable than using your hands and perfect for when you just can't be bothered meeting people. I'd much rather just play a game or read a book than have to deal with going out to crowded parties( or I'm just that lazy, either or ;) ).

Motsu toys/MyTenga being in the EU really helped take away that "omg what about customs" fear for the first 'few' purchases, but after the sad demise of my Julia+(10/10 product btw) I finally took the plunge and grabbed some N.P.G. goodies from Otona-sekai that I could not find in the EU:

Rin Sakuragi Brilliant Retirement Commemoration

Nakadashi Orgasm Honoka Mihara

Meiki No Hinkaku Ayano Nana

To avoid dealing with customs, I opted for the UPS delivery option, which turned out amazing. The package arrived 6 days after ordering, 4 days after shipping.
The packing material was decent, at least for handling by UPS. A layer of bubble-wrap around the boxes, some scraps of bubble-wrap for padding and a nice piece of Japanese newspaper to cover it all. I wouldn't trust simple air freight with that though, EMS tends to treat parcels like footballs(And EMS shipments get stuck at customs for weeks every damn time)

Once I've had some time with em, I'll throw up a review for all 3, as well as for the rest of my current/past onaholes. For the future, I think I might try a decent sized hip

The collection as it sits:
- Rin Sakuragi Brilliant Retirement Commemoration
- Nakadashi Orgasm Honoka Mihara
- Meiki No Hinkaku Ayano Nana
- Gokuatsu Lover
- Student Council President
- La Bocca Della Verita
- Meiki no Saigen Marugoto: AIKA

Accessories
- G-project Warmer
- Ag+ Nano powder
- La Bocca Della Verita Sweet Lotion
- Peace lube
- Okita Anri Love Lotion

In memoriam:
- Meiki No Shōmei No,006 Yán Rú Yì (Yen Yu Yee)
- Julia +
- Rends USB warmer (the pink one)

The "ruined after you try a dual layer onahole" section:
- Kokos Tong-Ggo
- Kokos Meiki Three Sisters: Nymphomania
- Kokos Meiki Three Sisters: Virgin
- Kokos Hera Hip Mini
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Meiki Sosei Yuria Satomi
- Puni Ana Miracle DX

darkhomer17
regular user

Re: First post and first Otona-Sekai loot

Post by darkhomer17 » 2017 Nov 21, 22:06

Nice onahole care package! I was wondering, which shipping service you used?

NotAnElf
regular user

Re: First post and first Otona-Sekai loot

Post by NotAnElf » 2017 Nov 22, 15:00

I went for the UPS one. I'd rather pay more on shipping than deal with customs. UPS/DHL express type shipping always bypasses the customs hassle here, so I opted for that for both this order and my EPH hip I got from Otona-sekai.
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Meiki Sosei Yuria Satomi
- Puni Ana Miracle DX