Help buying a realistic onahole, discreetly?

Give and ask help for choosing products
KoKo

Help buying a realistic onahole, discreetly?

Post by KoKo » 2017 Jan 22, 19:10

I want the most life-like and realistic onahole I can afford. I don't want "tight tight tight" or anything, I just want it to be as realistic and real flesh-like as possible. I would prefer a hip, but maybe it would be better for me to start small, so I have a better idea what to look for?

I have one issue, though. I live with my family, and for convenience sake we all share one credit card, and my mother keeps up the statements and everything. I would prefer to keep this to myself, and get it somehow without them knowing. Is there some sort of rewards thing, where I could earn points/money by doing surveys or something, and pay for it with that? Otherwise, how in the world do I go about telling my mother more smoothly than "Hey, Mom, I uh, want to buy this sex toy that's a fake vagina"? Especially since she finds stuff like that rather offending. I don't want them to think I'm a freak or anything!

ohnen

Re: Help buying a realistic onahole, discreetly?

Post by ohnen » 2017 Jan 22, 23:24

KoKo wrote: I have one issue, though. I live with my family, and for convenience sake we all share one credit card, and my mother keeps up the statements and everything. I would prefer to keep this to myself, and get it somehow without them knowing. Is there some sort of rewards thing, where I could earn points/money by doing surveys or something, and pay for it with that? Otherwise, how in the world do I go about telling my mother more smoothly than "Hey, Mom, I uh, want to buy this sex toy that's a fake vagina"? Especially since she finds stuff like that rather offending. I don't want them to think I'm a freak or anything!
Few options:
1. Use PayPal and your shared credit card. Your mother can see the money but not the company you purchased from.
2. Get prepaid credit card and pay with that
3. Order from a shop that accepts wire transfer (e.g. omochadreams.de)
4. Ask your pervert neighbor to order it for you

Toshi

Post by Toshi » 2017 Jan 24, 07:38

Just a fyi Prepaid cards might only work for online stores in your country. At least the Vanilla prepaid cards for me anyway. Just check before you buy a card.

Post by Guest » 2017 Mar 19, 06:50

Too add onto this 'buying discreetly' thread I've been doing a lot of research(googling) and came on a few things that may help. It's a bit tinfoily so bear with me here. I live in the US so this may vary.

First the buying the product, I was thinking of using Paypal but using one of those one-time prepaid debit cards you can get at a local store an "nFinanSe" card putting money onto it and then putting into the Paypal. "Mio Card" might work for someone outside the U.S.. Use a throwaway e-mail from AOL, Gmail, Yahoo, whatever, make sure it looks legit so they don't care too much about it. Get a dedicated VPN for extra anonymous points. NEVER USE YOUR NAME.

Get a Ghost Address. PO Box, a friend's address, your pastor may let you use the church for deliveries, just give him a good reason, whatever it takes get a ghost address. Due to the "U.S Patriot Act" it's a little harder to get a PO Box. I don't think anyone has been arrested for fudging "PS Form 1093" though. If you live in a twin town then get it in the other town. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

Hope this helps or at least gets you started on how to go about it. Cause it's what I'm doing, or attempting to do, or really take this all with a grain of salt. Do your own searching.

Sources: "How to Be Invisible by J.J Luna" and blackhatworld

I really recommend the "How to Be Invisible" book anyway, it's a good read. Makes me feel safer against the average joe online that wants to find me cause I called his waifu shit.