Half-mature Succubus Black Super Thick & Hard

how good was your onahole ?
Kanrabat

Post by Kanrabat » 2016 May 29, 19:36

http://en-nls.com/pict1-44468?c2=9999

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This thing is AMAZING! My main beef about onaholes were the lack of a hard sleeve meaning there's never enough pressure around my dick to make me feel anything. A dry fap gave me more sensation than the 1mm Virgin would ever give. So I tried my luck with the Half Mature Succubus Black THICK & SUPER HARD. An expensive bet to take because of the shipping. The Succubus came home fast so the shipping price was justified.

My "figurine" came professionally packaged from NLS and they provide an excellent service. The Succubus come packed in a colorful box with a very generous 100ml bottle of lube. Starting with the lube, this is one very, very THICK product. It's almost a paste! So you don't need much to lube your dick and toy. I'm at my 3rd use of the Succubus and only 1/3 of the lube have been used. That's amazing! You lube the toy once with barely 10ml and you're set until climax.

The toy itself is NOT designed for a realistic experience. It's instead made to give the MAXIMUM and most INTENSE experience. The round border could be a stand-in for a "vagina lip". Useful to put a 10ml blob of the provided special tick lube on top. Just "pump" the base of the toy to suck the lube in and use the lubed top to gently lube the gland of your dick. Even doing that is pleasurable. The initial penetration is a bit hard to do. As soon as you go in, you're welcomed to a huge bump that "punch" the groove between the gland and the shaft of your penis. Repeating that little motion is pretty intense and lots of pleasure can be achieved just in that entryway. Penetrating further give more room to work with and lots of tiny bumps that gently caress you. I'm not big enough to properly reach the end but while trying, the entryway of the succubus held my shaft pretty tightly and it was pretty amazing. Concentrating on fapping using the first 1/3 of the toy gave me lots of pleasure and made me reach climax in a reasonable ammount of time.

3 uses and I climaxed every single times. That's one HELL of an EFFECTIVE toy.

As for cleaning, the succubus is very easy to clean and maintain. It's easy to reverse like a sock without breaking anything and rince the mess using hot water. Don't use any soap (unless it's designed for sex toys). Use a paper towel to dry it, reverse the toy back into it's initial shape and dry the outside using a paper towel. Now the toy is clean, dry, and ready for the next use. Never let it dry in the air. Without reversing it, the inside will never dry and if you leave it reveresed to dry, dammages may occur.

TlDr version:
Ultra intense, amazing lube, easy to clean, solid. Highly recommended.