how good was your onahole ?
Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Sujiman Kupa Lolinco

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Feb 28, 16:43

Sujiman Kupa Lolinco ~

Review by Cr4zyDuck

So here we are, my personnal review of Lolinco from the manufacturer Magic Eyes. I've already tried "Sujiman Kupa Rina" ~ or "Open My Pussy Rina" a few month agoo, and I was highly praised by the quality of the material, the general looks of the onahole and the sensations. The only problem I got was with the double layer. After a certain time it started to gets separated at the entrance and then the inside progressively started to tears apart all the way to the end...
Despite being overly carefull while faping and cleaning/washing it, I was kind of disappointed to see that it didn't last longer... well, I can still use it, but because of all the tears and scratches, the sensation are way beneath comparated to the first couple of uses...

Well whatever, so concerning Lolinco, first off this is what the box looks like ~

I really like the artwork of the box, really cute. The size of the box itself is fairly big too, I didn't expect that when I saw the pics on internet. Unlike the majority of the boxes where the opening is at the top, this one is on the right side. So you just got to pull a little tab and then slip the cover to have an access to the precious content.

What about the content ? Fairly obvious, your onahole and a stick of lube, classic. I've personnaly never used the stick because I know it will be a complete mess. Moreover, if you don't use everything during one session, how are we supposed to store it ? Such a pain in the ass, a small bottle (like PPP) would be way better...

This is what it looks like when you open it up ~

Anyway, now considering the onahole itself. First off, it is kind of heavy, way heavier than Rina, and way longer and larger too. It's a bit sticky, not too much but you have to deal with it. To give you an idea, this is far beneath the "safe skin" label of Toy's Heart most recent onahole (which is just fantastic). Not the best, but by far not the worst either. What I'm usually doing is that I wait for the 2nd or 3rd use and when it gets REALLY sticky, than I wash it under clear water, dry the inside with a microfiber towel and pour it with talcum. I'm too lazy to put freaking talcum after each and every uses, I think it might not be that good for the material too.
There is a small out of the box smell, but it don't really bother me since... well you'll put a freaking dick and pour your dirty cum inside anyway so, who cares about the smell ?

Considering the looks, well... that's a big part of why I love Magic Eyes that much (despite the lack of durability with the double layer). Their onahole looks amazing. The pussy with those puffy lips and the pinkish layer looks so exciting, the cute little breast (with nipple !) are very fun to play with while faping, and they even thaught about adding the shape of the belly buton and the asshole. The pussy lips are completly closed at first (after a few uses and because of putting your big dick inside her small pussy daily, they will start to spread) so it makes you think that you're going to fuck the pussy of a shy, virgin girl for her very first time so be kind and gentle with her ! Oh last point that I barely forgot, after passing through the pussy lips you'll find some kind of hymen thing... I think ? It's a bit strange at first, but in fact it's going to add a lot a stimulation to the base of your crotch. However after a couple of uses, mine does now have a tear on the middle right side probably because the hole is way too small, or not stretchy enough, or my dick simply too big (really ?...) to go through without damaging it...
Sometimes while seeing those cute skin-like pussy lips squeezing my dick, it really makes me think that I'm actually fucking a "real" anime girl ^^ (the dream of every otaku isn't it ?)

Next, the sensation. Very good, no kidding. The first part is by far the most intense of the entire structure. Those ribs are FANTASTIC. At each and every stroke, the sensation is awesome. During the back and forth (mostly the back though) those ribs will be clinging to your dick while squeezing it very hard. Man, this sensation just blows my freaking minds at each strokes... it really feels like the girl doesn't wan't you to leave her so she's squeezing her pussy to force you to keep pounding her until you fill her crotch with your hot and so wanted cum ! Wuuuu, so hot ! Plus, the vacuum is great, not too intense but it's there and it's a real advantage to the onahole. Combining this vacuum with those ribs is just freaking amazing to me.

Washing and cleaning is really easy, just use tepid clear water, take two of your finger, stick them gently inside until you reach the bottom and rub all the nasty stuff out (lub, cum, droll in some cases). Then, just use a microfiber towel, rub the outside with care and then the inside. Once it's done, I'm usually waiting for the next morning (I fap at night) to gets the onahole back into his box/bag, so that the inside will have the time to dry out quietly and you'll be sure to avoid mold and lot's of other shit to develop inside. Like I said, if after a couple of faping session the outside gets way to sticky, just pouder it with some baby powder or cornstarch.

I personnaly have a single problem with washing, and I don't understand what is it, where it does come from and how to get ride of it. Basically, after faping and mostly on my magic eyes' onahole, I end up having some kind of... rubber plush all over the outside. Where the hell does this comes from ? Does anyone has an idea and can help me to get ride of this shit ? Because I keep washing it over and over again, it's fucking stuck to the structure and it doesn't wan't to leave. Is that some mix of droll, lub or whatsoever ?

Anyway, here are my grades for Sujiman Kupa Lolinco, hope you enjoyed my review and have fun for those who're going to play with her (but be gentle, she's a fragile little girl)

Feeling: 9/10
Materials: 8/10
Packaging: 7/10
Price: 8/10

Final grade: 8/10

For the price you pay, you get something beyond any expectation, so grab it, NOW !

onizuka

Re: Sujiman Kupa Lolinco

Post by onizuka » 2016 Mar 16, 12:23

Again a very nice review! I am jealous of you that you can keep box and content of your onaholes. I have get them removed :(
How Lolinco's tightness and hardness compared to Adminssion? Is it hard to enter it while not fully erect?
I was considering lolinco on my first purchase but i didn't buy it because I was afraid of two layers might get seperated and I thought it would be hard to clean. Well, your review got me thinking about this one again :D
Hope won't get any durability issues and glad that you enjoy it. Thank you for reviewing it.