I'd love to get a toy recommendation along side few questions

Give and ask help for choosing products
FutaIsLove

I'd love to get a toy recommendation along side few questions

Post by FutaIsLove » 2017 Feb 21, 17:46

Hey!

So I just recently got mine The Mouth of Truth (La Bocca della Verita) and after using it a few times I'm a bit disappointed with how it feels which is kinda meh, it also has really nasty/weird smell to it. I'm using PePe 360 Wankers for this one, not sure if it's a right choice or not.

I'm guessing it's just not my type of a toy. My first ona was Seventeen Bordeaux Soft and it was way better for me.

Since I'm an anal lover I kinda want to try something tighter but can't decide which to buy. Would love to get a recommendation, also I'd love to get an info as to which lotion to order along side the ona.

P.S Do you guys think onahole warmers are worth buying or have other, better ways of doing it?

P.S2. Might as well ask since I'm here. I always order my toys from otonajp.com and the site didn't fail me but I am curious about the shipping prices though. I do understand that I'm from Poland and it's a long way but aren't these prices a bit much?

This usually doubles my costs and I use the medium one. 36$ seems like a crazy amount to pay. Are these normal prices for other shops too?

Thanks for any help ;)

kitamurafan

Re: I'd love to get a toy recommendation along side few questions

Post by kitamurafan » 2017 Jun 04, 11:44

I've never tried an anal onahole but Virgin Age Admission is pretty tight.

I have an onahole warmer. I don't use it all the time but it does make a great difference. Especially in winter if your onahole isn't stored in a warm place.

Japan EMS is pretty expensive no matter the product but to me it's worth the speed and care. I've never had problems with EMS.

As for OtonaJP I find it funny they don't deliver within Japan itself.