Introduction

random stuff
ShinigamiRikko

Introduction

Post by ShinigamiRikko » 2016 May 18, 13:29

Hi there guys/girls,

I am ShinigamiRikko, I have been following this site for the last week and finally decided to register myself into the forum. I am in my early 20´s and come from the small country of Luxembourg in Europe. I got interested in Onaholes while I was surfing the Internet and the J-List banner came up with the adult corner section. I was amazed with the variety of onaholes but I was a bit uncomfortable too because on my 18th birthday my elder sister was thinking it would be funny to gift me a masturbator, naturally as a young hormon controlled youth I tried it out on one of the following days but since I had no real idea how to properly use it, my experience became somewhat "hurtful" with the onaholes. I´ve been reading through most of the important posts and decided to buy me some onaholes. Now that I am older, not necessarily wiser :D.For hobbies if some people are interested, I am a typical Otaku with knowledge from Anime, Manga and some JRPG (so to say the typical stuff), additionally I am a gamer too playing nearly every type of games with preference for Beat em Up Games (Blazblue, Arcana Heart, Soul Calibur etc.), besides that I am somewhat of a story writer, my writings are around the size of short stories and light novels, all the stories have been of the manga/comics type, hero beats evil yada yada ...
Therefor I was thinking to make some 18+ stories and if anyone has some suggestions or want maybe a story for specific onahole I might be interested to do one.

Thanks in advance for anyone interested in reading my sh*t.

Edit: So I finally got to post my story if anyone is interested feel free to read it.
Attachments
Love Maid Story by ShinigamiRikko.rar
(184.39 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Last edited by ShinigamiRikko on 2016 May 27, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

0xFF

Re: Introduction

Post by 0xFF » 2016 May 18, 17:52

ShinigamiRikko wrote:Thanks in advance for anyone interested in reading my sh*t.
I will bite. PM me whatever you think is worth reading. I can only read English and French though.

ShinigamiRikko

Post by ShinigamiRikko » 2016 May 18, 19:41

0xFF wrote: I can only read English and French though.
Well living in Luxembourg has its perks since I know 5 languages xD. French ,German ,English and Luxembourgish from school and me being from Portuguese descent gives me the ability to write portuguese so I have a wide variety of languages to work with :D (Learning japanese extracurricular so hitting number 6 soon. :P ) . I will PM you maybe something but first I would like to know what you want: Either one of my earlier works (Novels) or rather should I make for you my first 18+ story.

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2016 May 19, 20:29

ShinigamiRikko wrote:I would like to know what you want: Either one of my earlier works (Novels) or rather should I make for you my first 18+ story.
Whatever you're the most proud of. When asking people to read your stuff you can't be hesitant.

ShinigamiRikko

Post by ShinigamiRikko » 2016 May 27, 14:26

Short Notice,

I would appreciate if everyone who reads the story gives a bit of feedback, good or bad I don´t really care but since I am aspiring to make some stories any comments to improve my writing would be really great.