Fuwa Hole 1mm Virgin

how good was your onahole ?
Kanrabat

Fuwa Hole 1mm Virgin

Post by Kanrabat » 2015 Jul 15, 02:58

Dunno if this forum is too new or if people are too shy, so allow me to be the first to submit a review:

Fuwa Ana 1mm Virgin

I bought it from J-List but I grossly overpaid. I should have bought it from NLS instead. NLS have WAY better prices.

Anyway, my hope with the 1mm Virgin was to have the TIGHTEST possible experience. Akin to fucking a cat. Not that I ever did it nor I plan to do, but you know what I mean. After experiencing two Fleshlights with mixed results, I thought this would be a great way to enter the world of Onaholes.

After finally receiving my package, I openned it at home with anticipation. J-List include a complimentary tissue packet and some funny animegirl eyes cardboard glasses. This dosent come close to compensate the $ difference with NLS. Anyway, 1mm Virgin come with a small tube of water-based lotion. The onahole itself look like a brick of cooking grease with a small vagina sculped at one end. It's very flexible, very blob-like flexible.

Trying the thing out. I used about half of the provided tube of lotion on the lil' cunny end. Rubbing the lubed cunny on the end of my shaft is quite nice, but the REAL fun need to start. Now time to penetrate that virgin! I anticipate some struggling and incredible tightness... and before I knew it, I'm already balls deep into the onahole. No special sensations, really. Am I unsensitive? I remove the onahole, put the rest of the lube in, and "read" a hot hentai manga as I stroke myself with the 1mm Virgin. After a good 5 minutes, I finally came, but it's only because I grabbed the onahole as tight as I could as I stroke myself. That was yesterday.

Now, tonight, I tried using the 1mm Virgin again. Hentai manga on, water-based lube in, penetrate, and GO!
Meh...
After 10 minutes, noting. I became limp and I gave up. I just feel... NOTHING with this onahole.

At least, the thing is easy to clean. It easy to turn inside-out for easy rinsing.

Still, all that money was wasted on empty promise. A "virgin"? HAH! Rather try a hold hag who had 30 children...

Final score: :( /10

Kanrabat

Re: Fuwa Hole 1mm Virgin

Post by Kanrabat » 2015 Jul 25, 13:02

I managed to put that Virgin to good use.
See what I did there.

WifeyMaterial

Post by WifeyMaterial » 2015 Nov 22, 11:06

You're not supposed to use the whole packet of lube, only the smallest amount needed to create a thin film over the onahole's surfaces. That's why it didn't feel tight to you. The same effect happens with real vaginas, though I hope you don't take a pair of scissors to those to enhance them if they're too wet.

zakyuaa

Post by zakyuaa » 2016 Jan 26, 00:35

As this review was posted a long time ago OG. poster might have thrown it away. I hope this tip will serve him or the next guy who buys this onahole or another onahole that is also not as firm or tight as expected/wanted.

This site shows how to cram it inside a pringles tube as a way to tighten the onahole. As well as a rolling mat for sushi making. And yes they have not used the same onahole as the one reviewed here but it in nearly the same size I think.

http://www.onaho.net/muzigen/long_tororina.html You just scroll down a bit and it shows you a few ideas of how to tighten the onahole

Hope this little tip helps.

Kanrabat

Post by Kanrabat » 2016 Jan 27, 00:07

I used a steel tube. See the link in my post above.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Feb 02, 09:06

Thanks a lot for the review man it really helps me out. The illustration is really nice but personnaly just at the look of the onahole, I wouldn't have bought it either way....