USB Onahole, what's next ?

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

USB Onahole, what's next ?

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 08, 18:03

Hey guys, I know this USB Onahole has already been mentioned in a review but it really puzzles me and I would like to hear more feedback or comments about this product. Basically, I was already surprised while finding out what Onahole were, but when I heard about this thing I was like... "Japan, you're the best, love you guys !"

All jokes aside, what do you guys think about this new kind of product ? Is it high quality like random onahole ? Does the sensation feels better/worse ? Does it even work ?
I mean with the scenes in 3D Custom Girls, I heard there were some shift between the thrust.

Whatever, what do you guys think ? I'm really curious to know because I think this kind of onahole are going to grow quickly in the upcoming years... I saw some screenshoots of a VR game like 3 Custom Girl using both Morpheus and Oculus technology. It would be freaking awesome to have like... real virtual sex with your waifus in a near future (but expansive too...)

0xFF

Re: USB Onahole, what's next ?

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Jan 08, 21:48

Which USB onahole are you talking about ?

I was very excited about the Vorze, it have many good reviews on the net so I bought one. I even planned to code a little video game to control it. But when I tried it I was disappointed, it can't make me cum, not even close.

I know some other USB controlled onaholes exist, but I don't think I will buy one. The Vorze was too much a disappointment. I won't spend my money on another electric onahole any time soon. But I really really REALLY hope that, one day, a good USB controlled onahole will be made.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Re: USB Onahole, what's next ?

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 09, 15:45

Yeah I also heard some people saying electric onahole wasn't that great so far. Since the price for those product is quite expansive too, if it can't even make you cum, then I would personnaly be seriousely mad because of this huge waste of money...

Here I'm basically talking about the USB Ona Hole & 3D Custom Girl, you can find the article page on NLS
http://en-nls.com/pict1-30077

I didn't know such kind of stuff were already sold on the market, so that's why I was kind of interested in knowing how it works and if it was efficient or not. There's only one customer feeback on NLS, so I came here to I ask if people had already tried this one and if someone could tell me if it's worth buying or not.

I heard some main issue with the product could be it's size for westies and some shift between the thrust between the onahole itself and the game's animation.

I'm not saying I'm going to buy it tomorrow. I'm still new in the world of onahole and I haven't even received my first order yet (Secret Twin Tales Kana Chan & Sujiman Kupa Rina). But I'm already considering buying other one in a few month, and maybe someday when I'll have tried several onahole (vaginal + oral) and onahips I may wanna try somehing like this.