Safe to import Puni Ana DX with packaging?

Give and ask help for choosing products
Direwolfiez

Safe to import Puni Ana DX with packaging?

Post by Direwolfiez » 2017 Jul 12, 23:39

So, I've decided that I'm going to buy the Puni Ana DX Hard for my first onahip, and I want to keep the box if at all possible. I don't have any bags large enough to store it in, which is why I'd prefer to keep the box. I live in California, which I've heard is a lot less draconian in regards to loli artwork. I noticed that Queen Cat, who is based in California, sells the normal, non-hard version, which makes me think that I might be okay importing it. I could buy it from Queen Cat, but I'd prefer not to, as I could buy the Puni Ana plus two bottles of lube, plus shipping, from OtonaJP for pretty much the same price as just the Puni Ana plus shipping. I'd also prefer the Hard version, which they don't seem to carry.

Is it not that big of a risk, or should I just bite the bullet and have OtonaJP throw out the box and CD and find a bag to store it in?

Also, if someone still has the box, could you give me the measurements? If it won't fit in my storage space, then I can't keep the box anyway.