Need some help for Dakimakura

random stuff
maikiboy

Need some help for Dakimakura

Post by maikiboy » 2016 Jul 11, 04:33

Wow, first post in this Forum part, cool :)

I am thinking of starting to get some Dakimakura, the big ones i mean just in case there are others too but i have no idea actually. There are so many shops selling the covers etc and i was wondering if they have a standard size or do i always have to check if the inner filling i have is matching a specific cover ??? Some basic introduction from someone who knows well would be awesome :love:

ShinigamiRikko

Re: Need some help for Dakimakura

Post by ShinigamiRikko » 2016 Jul 11, 10:32

Well in my experience, you need to decide what kind of purpose you want your daki to have. The most standard sizes I know are the following three: Small (35*55) Is about the same size as a normal pillow, so buy this for sleeping or as couch decoration. Medium size: (35*100) I personally only use this one for sleeping but could be used for Daki Sex. Large size (150*50): This one´s are the human sized pillows especially useful for Daki Sex, is also extremely nice to hug during sleep since with its size it mostly covers your entire body. Since you said you want a big one they normally indicate the size of the cover, however you should check if the cover comes with pillow or not since this could vary the price. Most shops nowadays can even give you customiable dakimakura covers if you give them the specific image but haven´t tested yet.

That´s all, hope it helps.^^

maikiboy

Post by maikiboy » 2016 Jul 14, 13:08

Thanks a lot, that was very helpful. Up until now i only knew the big ones you talked about, didn´t know the small ones are also considered Dakimakura as i never saw them and in most shops i always saw the big ones.

So the big ones are pretty standard size then it seems ? ^^

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Jul 16, 15:59

Thread moved to suitable subforum ;)

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jul 17, 22:09

Mine looks like this, two of 150 by 50 and a smaller one of 35 by 55 :P

Millenium

Post by Millenium » 2016 Jul 29, 13:03

Amazing bedroom @Cr4zyDuck ! My bed id actually the only thing that still is "normal" in my bedroom. (I don't have any Daki nor bed sheets) Only shit tons of posters, figures, mangas and goodies all around !
#KeepingFiguresBoxTeam

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jul 31, 10:40

Thanks a lot ! Yeak keeping fig box is really important if I ever want to resell them someday. But I also keep them because the artwork are so cute and beautifull, it would break my otaku soul to throw them away...

I also keep all my onahole boxes, but those one are hidden somewhere else so my family won't see them (or I would be seriously embarassed lol)