Bringing Onahole with you from Japan to Australia

Give and ask help for choosing products
5manko

Bringing Onahole with you from Japan to Australia

Post by 5manko » 2017 Dec 21, 10:18

Hi there, It's my first post here and I live in Australia :D

Yup, I'm heading over to Japan in a couple of months and I'm planning to purchase a couple of onaholes (First time!) while I'm there.
You know, to save money and to have the full Akiba experience.

But then the custom concerns me.
I know that people purchase onaholes online and get them shipped no problem. But What if you're bringing them with you in your luggage?
I'm worried especially because I'm planning to get Seducing witch and/or Onaho fairy, which both have loli artworks on packaging.

Would Australian customs take them away from me and/or would I get in any sort of trouble?

If the packaging's the only problem, would it be fine if I simply remove the packaging and bring only the stuff inside with me?

Thank you in advance, and Marry Christmas!

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Bringing Onahole with you from Japan to Australia

Post by AkaiHebi » 2017 Dec 21, 12:07

As far as I know security scanners in airports strip you naked, but don't show the illustration on boxes.
So if your luggage has no reason to be secondary-checked by an officer or doesn't get unluckily picked for random check, it may be okay.
That said, is it worth taking the risk ? Australia is known as quite loli-unfriendly, and you can still watch loli drawings online while just bringing the onaholes home.

Make sure your luggage is below weight limit after your pilgrimage to Akiba :P

5manko

Re: Bringing Onahole with you from Japan to Australia

Post by 5manko » 2017 Dec 22, 04:42

AkaiHebi wrote:
2017 Dec 21, 12:07
As far as I know security scanners in airports strip you naked, but don't show the illustration on boxes.
So if your luggage has no reason to be secondary-checked by an officer or doesn't get unluckily picked for random check, it may be okay.
That said, is it worth taking the risk ? Australia is known as quite loli-unfriendly, and you can still watch loli drawings online while just bringing the onaholes home.

Make sure your luggage is below weight limit after your pilgrimage to Akiba :P
Thanks for your insight!
I'll take your advice and simply remove the package at JP and bring the onahole inside with me.

Cheers! :D