Review: N.P.G. EPH Shinsei and Shigoku no Chikara

how good was your onahole ?
NotAnElf
regular user

Review: N.P.G. EPH Shinsei and Shigoku no Chikara

Post by NotAnElf » 2017 Dec 25, 03:38

After checking out my latest handheld toys, it's time to "review" my latest two purchases: The Nipporiban Extreme Pleasure Hip Shinsei and Shigoku no Chikara hips from N.P.G. Feel free to skip the preface if you don't want my mindless rambling.

Preface:
After having a rather meh experience with the Kokos Hera Hip Mini at the start of 2017, I ignored hip toys for a while. The fancy hips sold locally were just far too expensive to my liking, so I put them out of my mind. After having stumbled across some reviews for the N.P.G. hips over summer though, I started to look out for places that would be able to ship it easily enough without running into customs. My first Otona-sekai order in September came through without a hitch, so I decided I wanted a nice hip next. I was torn between the Extreme Pleasure Hip Shinsei and Shigoku no Chikara for ages and ended up getting the EPH Shinsei in October. The Shigoku no Chikara didn't stop tempting me however, the "what if" feeling being too strong. Which lead up to me just caving and ordering it as a Christmas present for myself ;)

And now, review and first impressions time!

Squishy: N.P.G. Nipporiban Extreme Pleasure Hip Shinsei

Practical Data
  • Other name(s): Nippori-ban Shinsei Gokujō Namagoshi, EPH Shinsei
  • Ordered from: Otona-Sekai
  • Price shipped: $250.29 or about €213 with UPS Express Saver
  • Dimensions: 270×270×170mm
  • Weight: 5400g
Other Stores Ordering and Shipping
I ordered this hip on October 1st and the order was being processed on October 2nd and marked as "shipping" on October 6th. Yet, by October 10th it was still listed as shipping. A quick message on the order page later and I found out I just picked a bad time to order, as there was a holiday in Japan that period. The package arrived the 12th, which puts the actual shipping time on two days. Forking out for the UPS option proved a good call once again, as it just skips having to deal with customs. The package was a nice "box in a box" situation, with the actual product box wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap, further padded with newspaper.

The packaging
Content wise, you get a shitty sampler of lube(just don't bother) and the hip itself, in a plastic bag. No fancy blister to store it in, which is a bit of a bummer, but it also means not having to deal with a blister.
The box has a white cardboard sleeve that goes around the actual box, which means you can actual store this thing under a desk/shelf rather easily, just angle the white sides out and no one will be the wiser.

The lower box on the pictures is the EPH Shinsei, the tall one is the Shigoku:

Discrete don't you think?
white sides.jpg
Not so much for the other side
side print.jpg
Or the top with the sleeve removed
top print.jpg
The Hip: Meikis for scale
Here's some shots of the the hip, with a meiki for scale.

The juicy lips
ephS.jpg
Look at that round booty
ephs2.jpg
With an NPG Meiki for scale(Honoka Mihara one)
ephs comp.jpg
Feeling
The first thing to note: This hip is extremely soft and squishy, which makes squeezing it rather enjoyable and relaxing.

As for the tunnels, I'll start with the least interesting of the two options this hip has: the anal one.
Unlike the vaginal one, this one is just a single layer tunnel, meaning it's made out of the very soft and jiggly material. As such, something that gets brought up in a lot of hip reviews comes up here again: Tighter, but less interesting than the vaginal tunnel. Depending on how you use the weight though, it can get a lot more stimulating. The slight curve in the tunnel means you can play around with how you go at it, just be aware it's close to the top of the toy, so repeated rough pounding might break through. All in all it's a nice change of pace from the vaginal one, but it's nothing extraordinary.

The vaginal tunnel however, oh boy. If you like soft a clingy, this is the toy for you. It is by far the closes thing to actual sex I have encountered out of all the toys I tried so far. The weight of the hip really adds to it as well, especially when using it as a cowgirl toy. It shines when used on a bed/table though. Get an onahole heater or soak it in warm water for a bit, get some fairly thin lube in small amounts and enjoy the soft embrace. The biggest drawback is probably how cumbersome it is as a "handheld" toy, sitting or in cowgirl. That lovely squeezable booty means it's not exactly easy to manoeuvrer around. Still, it's all worth it when you actually rub past those juicy lips and go to town. If I had to compare it to a handheld toy, I'd say think of a bigger, better Julia+.

Maintenance and Durability
As you might imagine, managing a very soft blob TPE blob of 5.4kgs is not exactly a walk in the park. A flat bottom sink/tub is a must, so you can just rest it on the flat end, instead of trying to wrestle the entire thing when it's wet.
Rinsing wise, it's rather easy, gently stretch the used entrance(s) a bit and rinse it out using the tap. I use some mild hand soap to wash the entire hip and the tunnels once all the goop and lube is gone, then rinse it some more till the soap is all gone.

That, however, was the easy part. Drying the inside is not quite as straightforward, due to how clingy and long the tunnels are. The anal one is fairly straight forward, with just a bend near the end you need to be careful of, so no moisture stays trapped. The vaginal one requires some extra care as it really likes to stick together. The same fleshy and soft material that makes this hip feel so lifelike is also what makes it a chore to dry out. Carefully coercing your drying cloth to the end of the tunnel is key here. Afterwards, some onahole powder helps the material stay nice and soft, and the ones with metal ions in the powder also help with disinfecting the hip.

Durability wise, things are as expected. The anal tunnel showed small tears, as most meikis do and is not something you want to jackhammer like mad. After a few washes and powder applications, the material is not sticky or oily, but it does like lint. A lot. Not too surprising, being that big of a blob of TPE. Time will tell how sturdy it is, but this is not exactly a toy I use more than once a week, due to the added cleaning time compared a handheld one.

Doggie Style: N.P.G. Shigoku no Chikara

Practical Data
  • Ordered from: Otona-Sekai
  • Price shipped: $288.60 or €245.06 with UPS Express Saver
  • Dimensions: 180x280x230mm
  • Weight: 5200g
Other Stores Ordering and Shipping
I ordered this hip on December 2nd, it got processed the 4th and shipped out the 6th. I requested it not ship before the 5th due to not being home to receive it otherwise. Due to the weekend, it arrived the 11th.
The box it came in was very well packed, just like with my previous Otona-sekai orders.
Shipping box.jpg
The packaging
The packaging is very similar to the EPH Shinsei. Just as with the EPH Shinsei, there's no blister to hold the hip, just a plastic bag. Again I used a soft towel to wrap the hip, then stored it in the nice box it came in.
The one difference with the EPH Shinsei is the rather sizeable bottle of lube that comes with the Shigoku. It's about 200ml worth of fairly decent, if rather thick lube. If you plan on using this, I recommend thinning it with water.

Shigoku on the left in original packaging next to the EPH Shinsei in its towel
Packagins SHigoku.jpg
The Hip: Meikis for scale
Here's some shots of the the hip, with a comparison shot to the EPH Shinsei and a meiki.

Inviting you in from behind
Shigoku back.jpg
Or the front
Shigoku miss.jpg
A family shot, with the adorably small looking meiki
shigoku comp.jpg
Both hips side by side, showing the difference in material nicely
both.jpg
Feeling
Right of the bat, this hip is a lot firmer to hold than the EPH Shinsei. This makes it a bit less fun to squeeze and smack into, but it does make handling it a lot easier.
The anal tunnel in the Shigoku is mostly straight and single layered. Due to the sturdier material used in the Shigoku compared to the EPH, there's more stimulation here. Attacking from above and going into it balls deep or using it sat down and using the full weight of the hip make for a very fun experience. Again, as with most hips though, there's less going on here and it's mostly ridges and tightness all the way down.

The vaginal tunnel in this toy has some rather interesting rings and bumps going on. It's not a very tight tunnel, nor is the opening small, but there's enough going on for an interesting, yet soft experience. Putting it on a table or bed and just going at it doggystyle is what this toy shines in. While not as soft as the EPH Shinsei, smacking into the ass while holding on to it is tons of fun. There's even some gurgly noises to go with it, depending on how much lube you used. The same is true for using it sitting down or cowgirl. The material is firm enough to easily manipulate the toy and let you easily rock it around, or just smack into it. As for realism, this is more akin to the latest meikis like the Honoka, Rin and Aika ones. There's interesting things going on, but it's not exactly aiming for an ultra-lifelike feeling.

Maintenance and Durability
Being sturdier than the EPH Shinsei, it is a lot easier to manage while cleaning. The shape means it stays put rather well, and because of the somewhat wide opening for the vaginal tunnel, rinsing it out is a breeze. The anal tunnel is also mostly straight, so this too is easy to rinse out. The outer material was rather sticky and oily right out of the box, but a few washes and some generous powdering later, it's silky smooth. Just like its counterpart though, it loves lint.

As for durability, due to the material being firmer, it seems less tear prone.

Final-ish Thoughts

I'd like to clarify why I ended up with both when they're not cheap toys. The main reason for this is how damn cheap they are at Otona-sekai, even with premium shipping. Both hips combined cost me less than €460 ($540) shipped. Checking on Toydemon, just the EPH Shinsei would have been $400, the Shigoku nearly $500, with FedEx to not deal with customs. Most other stores use EMS, which means dealing with customs and duties and all that mess, and would still be expensive. Kanojotoys, for example, would have been €420 for just the Shigoku. Even Motsutoys would have been €250 ish for the EPH Shinsei instead of the €213 I ended up paying.

This, in my opinion, makes it very much worth while shopping around and looking out for shipping options that fastlane past customs. Sure, that extra shipping cost might seem like a lot, but it's a damn sight cheaper that customs would be. Not to mention not having to deal with the hassle of explaining what the hell is in your package.

With the cost of the toys out of the window, one question remains: Do both of these have a place in a collection, or do they overlap?
In my opinion, they definitely both have their place, as they do different things. The EPH Shinsei shines in how realistic and soft it is, especially when used missionary on a bed/table, but makes for a poor doggystyle one. The Shigoku is made for doggystyle and is easier to use in different positions and is incredibly fun to smack into.

I'd love to see the "Realistic Woman Ass Uehara Ai" come back in stock at Otona-sekai so I can compare it to these two, funds allowing. A 7kg piece of ass with both tunnels being dual layered just has to be fun, going on what these two offer.

Bonus Stage: Panties!
I recently (as in 22-12) got some small panties off amazon to up the visual game of both these toys and boy did that work. Well worth the price imho, but I'll let you judge for yourself:

Lace a plenty
panties front.jpg
They fit surprisingly well
panties rear.jpg
And the main attraction
side panties.jpg
The ones pictured are " Meiye Adjustable Strings for Women with lace ribbon Fashion G-String Panties " from amazon.de.

More info and model of panties can be found in post 5, with links to the items in question.
Last edited by NotAnElf on 2017 Dec 30, 01:19, edited 2 times in total.
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Meiki Sosei Yuria Satomi
- Puni Ana Miracle DX

darkhomer17
regular user

Re: Review: N.P.G. EPH Shinsei and Shigoku no Chikara

Post by darkhomer17 » 2017 Dec 26, 16:40

Great review! I would want to get the Nipporiban Extreme Pleasure Hip Shinsei because I like the overall look, but I wished it was firmer -_-. Btw, any chance you can measure the distance around the waist? If I do plan to get it then I was curious as to what size of panties would be best to fit. I am guessing smallest size unless it is adjustable.

NotAnElf
regular user

Post by NotAnElf » 2017 Dec 26, 21:26

Around 66cm, or 25 ish inches. The shigoku is 50ish cm. So, XS ones, or side tie ones:
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0747HLQ5X
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B073LQZGV5
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Puni Ana Miracle DX

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2017 Dec 28, 16:08

Thanks for the measurements. From what I see on amazon, XS would be ideal but often hard to find XS size. Some S sizes say they can fit a waist of about 23 inches.

NotAnElf
regular user

Post by NotAnElf » 2017 Dec 30, 01:18

Return of the Panties
Seeing as I ran into the URL limit, and I just got in the rest of the models/colours I ordered, here's a dedicated post for the underwear these ladies wear, with links to the actual products. The Yellow and Purple ones were purchased first, and as they fit fairly well, I got some others of the brand to try how those worked out.

Meiye Adjustable Strings for Women with lace ribbon Fashion G-String Panties
These have adjustable elastic bands and fit the EPH Shinsei very well. As the Shigoku is moulded in a different pose, some more fiddling is required to get them on and off, and the bands need to be angled up a bit. Probably the best choice if you have a hip around the EPH Shinsei's size, or a bit larger/smaller.
I got the Purple and Yellow versions, as those were the ones eligible for Prime at the time.
panties front.jpg
panties rear.jpg
side panties.jpg

Meiye Women's Hook Tie Sides Bowknot Ribbons Cotton Tangas Briefs G-string Underwear
Next up are the ribbon ones. The big plus here is having a ridiculous range of circumferences they can fit. The downside is the added fiddling to get them tied evenly, more so on the Shigoku than on the EPH Shinsei. Design wise these are the exact same as the previous ones, with some nice lace. For these I went for Red and Black and boy does the black go well with the Shigoku.
Black n red front.jpg
black n red back.jpg
black n red side.jpg

The special cases
The last two I picked up are the "Meiye Ultra Thin Sexy Breathable Thong Love Pattern Design for Romantic Lovers Women Tie Side Adjustable Thong Hose " in turquoise and the "Meiye Women's Fashion Diamond Ice Silk Sexy Ribbons Low Waist Temptation Strings Pants" in white.

The turqoise one is a side tie, like the red and black ones, but has a slightly different design, being an actual thong. While the heart on the back is a nice touch, it doesn't fit quite as well as the other ones. I'd skip pure thongs on hips personally, as there's just not enough junk in the trunk on most of em to make it work and fit properly.
EPH Teal.jpg
EPH Teal2.jpg
The white one on the other hand is the best fitting out of the lot for the EPH Shinsei. The "Low Waist" really does help out here and it fits like a charm, even without adjustable straps.
Fancy Front.jpg
Fancy Rear.jpg
Fancy Side.jpg

Tips for other hips
Finding stuff that fits an onahip or a torso is not exactly an easy task, as they are usually not full scale. For the bigger beauties like this nice ass or this sexy torso it is a bit easier. For more commonly sized toys you land firmly in XS size territory, with elastic(adjustable) straps and size tie ribbons being a must.

The first step would be measuring the circumference of where you'd have the ribbons/bands sit and going from there. Tanga/Thong/T-back models are probably your best bet for more adult themed ones imho. After comparing how the first pair sat on the hips with how it looked in the promo pictures on the model, I decided that more "everyday"(or tame) models would probably just be too baggy. The reason here is that the onahips are not just slimmer, but also less tall than an actual 1:1 model would be, hence the top of the panties being near the navel on the EPH Shinsei. "Low hip" versions apparently work rather well.

Honestly, in the end I think I lucked out, having the first ones I got actually fit. YMMV with other brands/models, as shown by the turquoise one, and even with measuring and eyeballing you might end up getting a pair that just doesn't quite fit. Finding a pair you think might fit in the $4-8 range and trying it is probably the best option.

I hope this was informative for at least some of you ^^

NotAnElf
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Puni Ana Miracle DX

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Jan 06, 05:36

:P Great stuff NotAnElf. I even thought about using some simple sewing technique to tie up the length, so it can fit better. I just need a larger hip onahole, the cocolo is just too small -_-.

NotAnElf
regular user

Post by NotAnElf » 2018 Jan 06, 15:52

Word of caution: Fixate the dark ones in cold water first. The black one left marks on the Shigoku. Luckily TPE just eats the dye and fixes itself after a few days, but better safe than sorry.
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Puni Ana Miracle DX

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Jan 10, 23:47

:P . I experience that first hand. It was dark blueish dye rubbing onto my cocolo. It was mildly disturbing because it almost looks like bruises -_-. I gave it a good old wash and it let air dry for a long time. The blueish marks disappear soon after. NotanElf, I know you are a man of culture. I will let you know about my Rend Milqueen breast when they come in.

NotAnElf
regular user

Post by NotAnElf » 2018 Mar 01, 21:30

darkhomer17 wrote:
2018 Jan 10, 23:47
:P . I experience that first hand. It was dark blueish dye rubbing onto my cocolo. It was mildly disturbing because it almost looks like bruises -_-. I gave it a good old wash and it let air dry for a long time. The blueish marks disappear soon after. NotanElf, I know you are a man of culture. I will let you know about my Rend Milqueen breast when they come in.
Heh, I just ordered the Fuwatoro Oppai 2000 as a final piece. That combined with these hips should be tons of fun
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Puni Ana Miracle DX

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Mar 03, 00:11

Oh, nice! I recently got the Rend Milqueen. It is harder to use than I imagine. I wonder if I should sell it and get the bigger Busty Ai Chan. You have to keep pushing down and squeeze to it together. Or your member will pop up. Hey, I saw this recently and it looks very nice. It is hugeee. https://www.otonajp.com/akari-chan-no-o ... karis-butt