mold question

Give and ask help for choosing products
gildran

mold question

Post by gildran » 2017 Oct 10, 04:48

so if i don't cum inside the toy since used a condom, will mold still form from the lube left inside/

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: mold question

Post by AkaiHebi » 2017 Oct 17, 23:05

Yes: all what mold needs is moisture, warm temperature, and away from direct sunlight.
At least, give it a good rinse and let the onahole "hole down" on a shelf or other place where air can finish drying it completely. Then only you can store inside a box or bag.

ps: any specific reason you used a condom, is it because you share the toy with someone ? I'm unsure if the mineral oil on the surface of condoms is harmless long-term for some/most onaholes

gildran

Re: mold question

Post by gildran » 2017 Oct 22, 16:54

I use a condom mainly because the toy I'm using is kind of a pain to clean out. As a result, I felt that if there are no proteins, in this case, sperm, present, then there won't be a fuel source for mold to propagate at least, not as quickly as a just wet onahole. I would then clean it the next day or so; however, after use I do stuff some tissue inside so inside does dry up somewhat by the time I wash it. Moreover, based on this thought process i felt that I won't need to wash the lube out as thoroughly since I could just dry the stuff out anyways post-wash. Now if I didn't use a condom, then yea, I would probably invest in some kind of onahole douche or something to better channel water for flushing out purposes. As for condom, I use the 0.004 okamoto condoms since people say that they're safe for onaholes.

Also any idea, on how long I can keep a onahole in the condition I mentioned above [no cum, just lube] before mold will spring/ and any tips on checking for mold.