Is Trojan Arouses and Releases safe for onaholes?

Give and ask help for choosing products
AWarmShower

Is Trojan Arouses and Releases safe for onaholes?

Post by AWarmShower » 2015 Jul 30, 22:37

Just ordered Virgin Age: Admission and it should be coming today or tomorrow (latest is Monday). I didn't want to order any lube because 1) still living with family (off to college this year, though!) and 2) I already have this: http://www.trojanlubricants.com/prod_releases.aspx

Gonna be pretty intense sneaking the onahole past my mother and sister ( ' v ') Even harder to explain the "Virgin Age Admission ToysHeart" purchase on my credit card.

But I was worried if it was safe or not for the onahole since this is my first onahole.

So main question: Would it be alright to use this lube for my onahole? Or am I going to have to order some lube and wait to use my onahole?

Bonus question: What excuses can I use to hide/lie about the purchase? C:

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Is Trojan Arouses and Releases safe for onaholes?

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Jul 30, 23:13

Well, is it your credit card ? Then you don't have to explain anything, it's your money :roll: Not that there is anything to explain anyway, it's not even the shop name that appears.
But yeah storing it safely away from family eyes is important, especially if they don't respect any intimacy in your room. Because both the toy and the packaging are pretty obvious.

Now about your question: that trojan lubricant seems to be a silicone-based lube, as I can tell from the main ingredient. For onaholes only water-based lubes are recommended.
The good news: you won't have to wait before using, as the onahole comes with a lube sample. This should be enough for 2-3 uses, enough to get addicted to the feeling, but don't water it down too much because Admission is so freaking tight if it isn't slippery then it's gonna be bad.

I see you're from USA. Grab a bottle of Onatsuyu ;)

AWarmShower

Post by AWarmShower » 2015 Jul 30, 23:24

It is my credit card, but I did promise my mother that I would go over the purchases for my first month of having it. Just to see how well I'm managing my money. Hue.

What's the downsides of silicone-based lubes? Does it ruin the onahole? I made a home-made DIY onahole using a condom and a towel. The condom is fine and has not needed to be replaced for a few months now. Is the onahole different?

And what do you mean don't water it down too much? Am I supposed to put water in it or use it as is? (I should be fine regarding size :p I'm Asian. It was designed for people like me with small penises~)

Also, if I order from let's say "Rainbow.Japan". Does it say "Rainbow.Japan" or "Onatsuyu blah blah blah" instead? I saw one of them that was viable for Amazon Prime (I want it to arrive along with the onahole, hopefully xD), but the seller information was SEX FACTORY. Not discrete at all.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Jul 30, 23:59

Meh. If you bought from NLS, then it's gonna say 2 4 B M O O N S on the bank statement. No details about the actual order. Just say it's a video game or something.
Makers only recommend water-based lube for onaholes. If you try something else, you're on your own. Vaseline and other petroleum lubes will damage the toy. Silicone ? Maybe, maybe not. I say it's not worth the risk.
Water-based lubes obviously dry out after some time, but it's possible to restore it and use it longer without having to reapply by pouring a couple water drops inside, or even spit. Additional 20 minutes or so of fun ;)
→ Nah. It would say "Amazon", the sellers don't handle direct payment. Oh be extra careful with Amazon Prime: it saves you 1 or 2 days of shipping, but once the trial period ends and you forgot to opt-out, then Amazon fucks you up pretty hard (it's a paid subscription, unless you buy almost weekly from Amazon it's simply not worth it).

Post by Guest » 2015 Jul 31, 01:53

Sweet! I guess I'll just have two "onaholes" XD Can you explain why vaseline and petroleum lubes damage the toys? And do you know anyone with experience on silicone-based lubes? Like, what might happen if used it on the onahole?
Just ordered the Onatsuyu. Got any tips on using it? How long does it last on first application? Etc.
And I will definitely do my best to remember to opt-out from Prime, in fact I just created an event on my calendar for that xD

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Jul 31, 07:51

I don't know exactly the effect it has, sorry.
With water-based lube I usually can use 15-20 minutes, Onatsuyu may last longer (I rarely hold back more than that, I'm a "fast shooter" and onaholes just feel so good)

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2015 Jul 31, 08:30

Guest wrote:Can you explain why vaseline and petroleum lubes damage the toys?
Chemical reaction between the lube and the toy. I don't know the details because I'm not a chemist. But I know silicone based lube will damage your toy as well. You should only use water based lube. I know that some (if not all) lubes for condoms are water based and you should be able to buy some at the nearest drug store.

Also know that the lube you use can greatly change the feeling of your toy. Some lube are great, some are crap.

AWarmShower

Post by AWarmShower » 2015 Jul 31, 20:24

Turns out I ordered the Admission HARD one. Took it out (sneaked it out) and felt it, and it's pretty "soft" to me. Only thing is, it came with some black packet thing, but I don't know what it is. Is it cleaning solution or lube? It says Vanessa&Co Shape Up lotion. What's that? xD

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Jul 31, 21:05

AWarmShower wrote: It says Vanessa&Co Shape Up lotion. What's that? xD
Lube ;)

AWarmShower

Post by AWarmShower » 2015 Jul 31, 22:01

Now that I have it, what do you recommend regarding taking care of it, cleaning, etc.? I'm planning on keeping it in a cleaned out HEB Iced Tea Powder container (perfect fit!) in order to keep it away from dust. My method of cleaning was going to involve washing it out with water and my finger, and then sticking one of my glasses cleaner towels inside to dry it and leaving it in there as I let it sit inside the Iced Tea container to dry overnight or something. Should I use soap? Questions like that. xD