Virgin Age ~ Admission

how good was your onahole ?
Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Virgin Age ~ Admission

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Mar 04, 23:46

And here we go again, a new review of my february's order from OtonaJP. This time, I'll share my thoughts about the so well known Virgin Age ~ Admission, by Toy's Heart.

First off this is my very first onahole from this company and from what've seen, it seems to be like the best one among all those onahole's manufacturor. And after a few uses, I can't disagree on that. So, yeah. Toy's Heart is a tremendous company, but we will talk about this later in the review.

For now, here is the box itself and a few shoots of the onahole ~

I personnaly adore the artwork on the front side of the box. It just matches perfectly with everything I love concerning anime girls... cute loli gently pulling up her skirt revealing her adorable panties... is there any man who wouldn't have a boner while simply looking at her ? Or am I just the only freaking lolicon on earth who gets easily exciting while seeing a loli's underwear ? Anyway...

Appart from the box's design, the plastic case is a good thing since it will prevent your onahole from being shaked up during the shipping. Ii would be nice if other company would be doing the same, apart from simply sending the onahole in a plastic-bag...
It also comes with a small stick of lube, but it'll only last for 1 or 2 fapping session.

The onahole itself seem's to be made of a very good quality TPE. Smooth, not sticky nor oily, hardly no smells... it's not part of toy's heart new "safe skin" label, but it's still very good. It has a fairly good size, maybe a little bit longer would have been better for me since I quickly reach the bottom part of the hole, but all in all that's great. The weight is good too, nor too light or too heavy in hand. The entrance is fairly good for retaining lube too, once you put some inside and since the internal structure is rather linear and plain (while being tight as fuck though) drool/cum/lub will tend to pour out quite easily which in some cases is going to make a mess, so always have a towel or kleenex nearby.

Then the sensations. Truely awesome. There aren't a lot of bumps and ribs like in a lot of other onahole, the internal structure of virgin age admission is rather plain and linear. But even though, it doesn't mean that nothing is going on in there. Basically the TPE isn't stretchy or smooth but rather firm. So when you achieve to put your dick inside, you'll feel the lips clinging around your crotch VERY hard. And the most you're going deeper, the most it's getting tighter ! ..
Not to mention that concerning the shape of the inner structure and since there aren't a proper "uterus" or "vacuum chamber" you won't really feel any... at the opposite, you'll feel like this little girl's pussy is trying to push your big dick out of her. U know... since you're member is way too big for her small pussy, she can't handle it, she's in pain... but no matter what, just keeping stroking, forcing the way all the way through and having this feeling of tightness is heavenly good !

Final part, cleaning. Faily easy, as usual water + microfiber towel + drying in a ventilated place to avoid mold. You can as usual put some cornstarch or baby pouder if it gets too sticky, but mine is fine so far and durability seems to be good too.

Does it worth the price ? Yeah, it fucking does !
Hope that review was usefull ! See Ya =)

onizuka

Re: Virgin Age ~ Admission

Post by onizuka » 2016 Mar 16, 11:54

Nice review! I have R20 and confirm that Toysheart's material qualitiy is much better compared to Ride Japan's Bungee Shake. I enjoy Bungee Shake more than R20 though.
Admission is well regarded and glad that you enjoyed it too. Doesn't seems suitable to me though. I didn't like the hard material of R20. Admission is as i understand on the hard side too.
Do you feel like it is too tight, too short or too hard? As i remember you were bigger than avarage(?)
Thanks for the review again.
I see you ordered some good stuff again. Got the bug huh :D I am also itching myself.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Mar 19, 15:50

To be honest, Admission is extremly tight so you wanna need a very good lube if you want to enjoy your time, I personnaly use onatsuyu and it feels heavenly good. Then, I enjoy using this onahole a lot because unlike the other that I have, this one doesn't have any vacuum chamber so at each strokes you need to for your way all the way thourgh to the bottom. Like I said, it truely feels like the girl is rejecting your dick out of her pussy, and I adore this sensation.
Then, the only black spot to me is the size even though my member isn't really impressive (I guess) but just like any other westies cock. It's just that I love the feeling of having the lips of the onahole sliding down all the way to my dick, and since this one is quite short in length, I ended up breaking the bottom chamber and now I can clearly see my glans through the material. I think it won't last long until it will tears appart. (that's what happened with my lolino...)

But anyway, it's still a very good onahole !

onizuka

Post by onizuka » 2016 Mar 20, 12:52

Oh sorry about that lolinco :( I bought lolinco virgo and hope that it is more durable than regular. (I recently made an impulsive purchase, i will write about it later :D)

They definitely don't make these onaholes considering westies do they. It is a shame, i would love to buy admission if it had a big version. Everyone talking about how durable admission is and here you are, destroying it :D

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Mar 20, 16:29

Admission is definitively made out of a very good material and feels very durable, that's for sure. Don't consider my issue as something casual, if you're not as rough as I was, then it'll be fine. By the way to me there is only 3 possibilities of breaking an onahole:

- 1st. The quality is bad
- 2nd. Your dick is too big
- 3rd. You're a crazy faper like me and at some point when you're reaching climax, you force your way inside until the bottom chamber end up breaking.

Admission will still be by far the tighter onahole I've ever had, and if I wasn't such an idiot, it would have last for a much longer time.