Your very first onahole !

Give and ask help for choosing products
AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Your very first onahole !

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Nov 11, 17:09

naho-sensei.png
Hi there, welcome on the Onahole Review forums !

Let's assume you already know what onaholes are, and did read OmochaDream's onahole guide, and you already looked up a few of them. And now you want your very own first onahole, for yourself or to enjoy with your special someone(s). Don't worry: many people before you had their first jump, and are willing to guide beginners like you for the choice of your first onahole, of the retailer, and shipping !

This is your new reference book: The Toucan's Guide to /ona/ ! Make sure to read it and use it every time you need.

As for me, the onaholes I know of and I'd suggest to beginners: Those don't give "over the top" strong stimulation, but still feel very nice, are easy to maintain, are durable and affordable :)
Let us know how your first time was ! Connoisseurs, share your personal recommendations for beginners !

ElectricGecko
novice
novice

Re: Your very first onahole !

Post by ElectricGecko » 2016 Feb 08, 03:23

I already have a Tenga 3D Pile and La Bocca Della Verita, but I actually want something a bit gentler and more "relaxing" than those two. So I'm going back to the beginner recommendations.

I know that the Seventeen Bourdeaux is a well-reputed onahole, but is it good for beginners? Is it a softer material than the Tenga 3D? Also, how does Izuha compare?

I see that you have Fuwa Cyun W for G-Project there. Are the cheaper Ju-C Puti also good for beginners? How does softness compare between the two, and to the Tenga 3D?

I'm also considering Rina. Does Big Rina work just as well for a beginner?

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Feb 08, 12:44

Fuwa Cyun W and Ju-C Puti are good choices, Bordeaux may be a bit much for beginners, Izuha is less good. All more gentle than Tenga 3D I guess. Big Rina could be ok for beginners.
ps: you're not a beginner anymore ^^

maikiboy

Post by maikiboy » 2016 Jul 10, 08:03

So far i only had onaholes from Toys heart except for Maiden and some Ona Cups. Always wanted to try more variety but since specially the rare stuff is only available in Japan i was always worried to order from Japan, having to pay the high shipping costs, waiting at least a week for my package and than being disappointed so i always went for the safe choices :) Anyone with similar experience ?

kitamurafan

Post by kitamurafan » 2017 Jan 17, 23:40

Hi there! I'm excited I found this forum and the review site. I just discovered onaholes a couple of months ago. I don't see myself buying a variety of them but I like using the reviews to help me buy a quality product.

The first onahole I bought was Virgin Age Admission. I definitely wanted something loli themed and I love it! I haven't gone back to just using my hand since then. VAA feels tight and is awesome. I'm trying my best to keep it clean, plan on keeping it for quite a while.

My second purchase has left me a bit disappointed. I wanted a blowjob simulator; because I had such a good experience with Toy's Heart, I wanted to stay with that company. The store I bought it from had a limited selection, so I bought Real Deep Throat. While the initial sensation is good, the deeper I go the less pleasant it feels. It wasn't nearly as good as I expected and I may purchase La Bocca Della Verita based on the reviews.

My third purchase was Sujiman Kupa Cocolo Soft Edition. After about three uses I ended up sending this back to Amazon (I'm surprised they took it). It was way too soft for me and a little too awkward, more like a really oversized onahole than something closer to life size. It was too difficult to handle. I loved holding it against me and kneading and slapping her ass but it was just too small.

My fourth and latest purchase was Little Sister Tits from Magic Eyes. I love these and they are a perfect size for me. I usually put them on my desk and massage them and suck on them while I'm working on the Mac. They are little too awkward to titty fuck but I just love massaging them.

That's my onahole experience so far. It's an interesting world to be getting into. I seem to be a bit luckier than other members here because I live in Japan, I don't have to worry about customs fees or anyone opening my box. I just have to be careful when a package arrives or I bring a bag home from the store, I need to make sure the wife and in-laws don't sneak a peek into the bag, lol!

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2017 Jan 19, 12:12

Honestly, la bocca is the blowjob masterpiece ! Give it a try and then you won't be able to masturbate without any other oral onahole ^^
I'm a bit surprised seeing so many people giving bad fedback on cocolo SE. She's going to be my next review and I can assure you that she has become my n1 torso ! I agree she's a bit flabby, but concerning the stimulation/look/size it's all good for my tastes and I had some of the best experiences with her!

kitamurafan

Post by kitamurafan » 2017 Jan 20, 00:52

Cr4zyDuck wrote:Honestly, la bocca is the blowjob masterpiece ! Give it a try and then you won't be able to masturbate without any other oral onahole ^^
I'm a bit surprised seeing so many people giving bad fedback on cocolo SE. She's going to be my next review and I can assure you that she has become my n1 torso ! I agree she's a bit flabby, but concerning the stimulation/look/size it's all good for my tastes and I had some of the best experiences with her!
I'm glad you're having fun with her! I certainly enjoyed the look but the size of her hips were too small, it was like cupping a toddler's butt. But it definitely turned me on to wanting a hip. I want something bigger but not a grown woman size. I want something more loli-sized. (Not sure how specific I can get here with ages). But the hole sizes and weight were nice.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2017 Jan 20, 18:15

I guess the puni ana SPDX would be a good product considering your tastes. It is way bigger, heavier and larger than cocolo (standing at over 4kg, twice it's weight). Also if you are looking for some loli ass to grab, it'll be way better since it's about 20cm large (kinda like my meiki cherry 2 which stands at over 21cm). This is of course if you want to stick with lolicious torso, double hole with tiny lolicious chest. Otherwise, the meiki cherry 2 is also one of the hip I use the most.

I didn't mention but I haven't tried the SPDX yet, these are all based on what I've seen on the net =)

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2017 Nov 21, 22:09

kitamurafan wrote:
2017 Jan 20, 00:52
Cr4zyDuck wrote:Honestly, la bocca is the blowjob masterpiece ! Give it a try and then you won't be able to masturbate without any other oral onahole ^^
I'm glad you're having fun with her! I certainly enjoyed the look but the size of her hips were too small, it was like cupping a toddler's butt. But it definitely turned me on to wanting a hip. I want something bigger but not a grown woman size. I want something more loli-sized. (Not sure how specific I can get here with ages). But the hole sizes and weight were nice.
Oh, Cr4zyDuck was talking about La Bocca Della Verità , https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... h-of-truth . It is a great oral onahole, no regrets at all!

NotAnElf
regular user

Hips and underwear

Post by NotAnElf » 2017 Dec 30, 01:22

I'm going to throw a link to my panties for hips post in HERE as I spent far too much time looking for info about that myself, and I reckon it might be useful for more people.

It's not exactly an onahole recommendation, but it's handy to know none the less, for those that want to dive head first into onahips as their first toy.

As for actual entry onaholes in the $50-70 ish range, I have been very impressed with the latest NPG meiki-style ones. The Meiki no Saigen! Marugoto Aika, Rin Sakuragi Brilliant Retirement Commemoration and Nakadashi Orgasm Honoka Mihara are not ZXY or Julia+ realistic, but they are a nice, rather mellow experience and are a breeze to clean. The Mao-Man Real Hole seems to be a continuation of that line and might be worth keeping an eye on as well.
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Meiki Sosei Yuria Satomi
- Puni Ana Miracle DX