Modifying your Onahole?

Give and ask help for choosing products
FutaManticore
novice
novice

Modifying your Onahole?

Post by FutaManticore » 2018 Jul 24, 15:41

Hello folks,

Just wondering if anyone here subjects their Onoholes to a little light modification outside of maintenance and repairs?

One of my main kinks is oral sex; specifically with tongue piercings, which has led me to give 2 of my Onaholes a tongue stud. Both my La Bocca Della Verita and Devil Blow Job 2 Ayaka Tomoda have been pierced, and after nearly 6 months, hasn't affected the Onahole in any way.

The sensation is light, more stimulating with the La Bocca Della Verita, but gives just that little bit extra whilst tantalising my own fantasies. I curious how a curved barbell would perform?

Anyone else have their own little mods?
All round obsessor of Monster Girls, Futanari and Furries. Paws are hot, tails are sexy and animal ears are cute.
Currently harbours an unhealthy infatuation with Manticores.
Sometimes tries to write crappy fanfiction.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Modifying your Onahole?

Post by AkaiHebi » 2018 Aug 01, 22:24

I'm a bit curious about that tongue piercing. Please share a picture :)

FutaManticore
novice
novice

Re: Modifying your Onahole?

Post by FutaManticore » 2018 Aug 02, 08:38

No problem bud.

(sorry if the pics are a bit big.)

Like a say, oral is one of my biggest fetishes and tongue piercings are my kink. Not just for sex, but all forms of teasing using the lips, tongue and teeth.

I have a somewhat sensitive glans so it seemed a bit much at first, but with a little practice, you can manipulate the tongue to add more focused stimulation around the glans like she's really going at it. Though sometimes, I like to gently massage my cum vein when going deep, which can make for quite a sloppy experience. If I feel adventurous, I'll use both hands and simulate both the tongue and throat working in erotic harmony.

I'm wanting to get a horizontal piercing; curved barbell, which will place 2 studs on the tongue. Kinda like being guided towards the main stud further back on the tongue.
All round obsessor of Monster Girls, Futanari and Furries. Paws are hot, tails are sexy and animal ears are cute.
Currently harbours an unhealthy infatuation with Manticores.
Sometimes tries to write crappy fanfiction.