Maintenance

Give and ask help for choosing products
peachoppai
regular user

Maintenance

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Mar 24, 00:32

I found this interesting item on Amazon. I thought it would be a very good tool for cleaning toys.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078N ... R2GL&psc=1
You can get a dual outlet adapter to add another shower hose for this, which I already have.
I think this would minimize any possible damage that we can deal to the toy as we clean. Since all we have to do is stick the rod in and let water and build up pressure push all the build up liquid out. This is perfect for an opened style onahole. We just let the water rush out nice and clean.
For this product, I recommend using the default head where it aligns with the body. The other heads protrude from the body so it may cause damage to the inner lining if you try to pull it out roughly when you're not careful.

Let me know your thoughts about this. I haven't actually tried it yet. I already ordered one. Waiting for my toys to come. I will definitely report my results here. Promise :)

darkhomer17
regular user

Re: Maintenance

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Mar 25, 02:08

Yeah, it looks like a good idea. I would only suggest that you use minimum water power to flush it out and not power blast it. Since you got a dual outlet adapter, great for you, but I am too lazy to install it XD. Just make sure to dry the toy, very well and you are good to go.

peachoppai
regular user

Re: Maintenance

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Apr 01, 19:28

I have never washed an onahole with ease in my life. If anyone remember their first time washing their onahole, you know you need like a third arm or something because getting in that hole and you have to put the water source into that hole at the same time is hard with only two hands . Sometime my arms and fingers would cramp because of the poor position I put my arms and fingers in. BUT with this, I no longer need to do such thing. I just stick the douche into the onahole and easily clean the insides with ease.

A little advice on how to use this if anyone does end up wanting to get one:
Don't turn the water on before sticking the douche in.
After sticking the douche in, try to lift the douche to one side to create space and room for water to flow back out. Otherwise you may end up doing something stupid and dumb with the onahole when water pressure builds too much without room or space to leak out. Such as getting water sprayed right in your face real hard LOLOL. At worst you made a crack or ballooned your onahole (this may be exaggeration, never did it so don't quote me on this).