Sujiman Kupa Rina & Secret Twin Tales

how good was your onahole ?
Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Sujiman Kupa Rina & Secret Twin Tales

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 13, 21:15

Hey guys !
Here is my review of my two very first onahole, Sujiman Kupa Rina and Secret Twin Tales. First off, I'd like to apologize if I say something wrong or if the review isn't clear enough, I've never done this before so it'll be kind of difficult but I'll try my best ^^

So first things first, I would like to say a HUGE thanks to OtonaJP for their serious and the quality of their service. They answered to each and every question regarding the order and shipping was incredibly quick ! Seriousely, this is the fastest package I've ever received from Japan while choosing SAL !
Here is a screenshoot of the tracking website, the package left on 01/08 and arrived today on 01/13 !

When I came back home at midday, I opened my mailbox as usual and found a package stuck inside. I was like "what the hell ! I'm not waiting any figure, could this be the... onahole ?" so I hurried up, climbed the stairs, gets the elevator and once at home opened the box to find my order from otonaJP ! On the moment, I was so overjoyed ! I really thaught it wouldn't arrive before at least a week or two while I finaly waited only 5 days to gets my hands on it ^^
I was so EXCITED (in the real term) to try one of these that I couldn't wait until tonight, so I opened Sujiman Kupa Rina for a try. Problem was that I only got about 20mns left since I had to go back to my course on the next hour. So even if I was a dumbass for not having taken the time to "appraciate" the moment, I wanted to try it as soon as possible :P

Now, let's get to the point.

Here, a few pics of the packaging itself.

I have to admit that the first noticeable thing that caught my eyes was the weight of the package itself. Well, it basically contained 2 onaholes, 1 Onatsuyu lotion and 1 onahole warmer, but even though comparated to my figure's package, while I was lifting this one it really seemed to be at least twice heavier. Then, after having oppened up the package, I found those 2 boxes, the lotion and the warmer. Foremost, I found those boxe's artwork incredibly well done ! Basically the boxes themselves are very nice, I personnaly adore them both ! They are quite rigid so that's a very good point for the safety of the onahole, they both got a really unique design while sujiman kupa rina is kind of small, secret twin tales is a bit higher and thiner. From now on, I'm officialy strating collecting onahole's boxes :p

Then considering the other stuff, onatsuyu lotion seemed to be a very good product regarding all the feedback so I decided to buy it with the rest of my order. So first, the bottle is BIG, really BIG ! You can't really sees how big it is through your monitors but trust me, this thing will last for a long time (if you don't overlub your onahole though) !
I'm not really acustomed with it yet since I've only used it once, but at least I found that there wasn't any smell and the texture was very good ! The only little smell isn't even bad, it's a very sweet scent that I personnaly enjoy quite a lot, hopefully all my onahole's will smells like this xd

Finally concering the onahole warmer, I can't say anything special since I only got about 15mn to "have fun" and it takes at least 5 to 10mn to gets hot enough to start warming the inner parts of the onahole. But it is really hot and I'm really looking forward to try it right away for my next faping session =)

I've only unpacked Sujiman Kupa Rina so far, didn't have time for the other one. It comes with a little bag of lub, nothing too special, good for 2-3 uses. What I noticed the most was again his weight, didn't expected it to be that heavy while watching the pictures on OtonaJP. That's surprising me because both of my former masturbator wasn't even 1/3 of this weight... is it a sign of quality ? I don't know.
Appart the weight, I found it wasn't too long, just the good size. The material is very, very soft and squishy, however be carefull to not drop it anywhere because all the little pieces of dust, hair and eveything will stuck to it.
The design of the pussy is really well made. The lips can spread widely and then you discover the whole pinkish parts of the vagina. It's really beautifull, kinda turns me on while simply seeing it, but you have to be carefull with double layered stuff, don't be too harsh while faping and cleaning or it will break.

For now, I've only tried Sujiman Kupa Rina and holy shit... I've never felt anything like this before ! I don't know if it's because I'm a newcomer in the world of onahole, but even though I've already tried Tenga and other American Sextoys, the sensations given by this onahole are just fabulous. I mean... well I can't describe it, but I've never felt such a sensation, either with handjob or former masturbator. It was a unique sensation, kind of strong though since I cum after only a few minutes of thrusting. The ejaculation was... well I didn't clearly see it since I did it inside, but it was an intense one like some kind of ones that you wouldn't have with simple handjob. After that, my dick was still bumping some stream of spearm in the onahole and man... I think my hands were barely trembling at this point and my heart was pounding like a mothefucker ^^

The only problem I got was at the beginning, I couldn't stick my dick inside... I used some more lube several times, but it didn't change anything. So out of patience, I spited in the hole, and the my penis slided directly inside the pussy. I don't know if I did something wrong or if it was because the onahole was still barely new... maybe I should have put more lub inside or on my penis...

Well, to recap, it was freaking amazing ! The man who created this deserve an award, no kidding.

I first tried to wash an onahole, didn't took me along time maybe about 5mn. I did as I've read everywhere, I didn't turn it inside out, just stick your finger inside and pull all the cum and lotion out of the onahole. Wash with clear water, not too hot. And wipe the outside and the inner parts with a microfiber towel.
I'm currently using some kind of bath towel, but I'll try the cleaning pack available on NLS so as to be sure that moist won't grow up inside.

I've seen a lot of you guys are french, can you tell me where I could buy some antibacterial spray and microfiber towel for a decent price ?
I'll make a second post for my review of Secret Twin Tales, so stay tuned =)

Well, that's about it for the review. Hope you guys enjoyed it, please feel free to leave any comments down below.

Conclusion : Freaking Amazing, I just hope it'll last for a while. 9 out of 10. Go ahead, buy it guys !

onizuka

Re: Sujiman Kupa Rina & Secret Twin Tales

Post by onizuka » 2016 Jan 14, 16:39

Very nice of you to review them thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it, i hope i will like my onaholes too. They are on their way, departed from japan in just on day, wow. They take their jobs serious apperantly, unlike most people in my country :dunno:
Also i didn't know that all that it takes to clean is 5 mins. That is very nice to hear. I migth consider double layered ones too now that i know this. I was thinking that only double layered onahole i will buy will be the mouth of truth, and that is it :D
Waiting your other reviews too. Lets keep this forum lively!

Millenium

Post by Millenium » 2016 Jan 15, 18:30

Well first of all thanks for the review !

I might be a bit to paranoic but I would have ask for the removal of the package, with some of the laws we have in France I wouldn't dare letting it pass through customs.
Well someday I'll let the package, I wouldn't mind having it !

About the microfiber the internet has some decent prices, but if you're really looking for a place where to buy some, Intersport et Décathlon should be selling some. And for the antibacterial spray, what use do you want to make out of it? The holes material is antibacterial, in most case. I'm not really knowledgable on the subject so I might be wrong. But if you really need one just go to a pharmacy I guess.

Hope I was of some help !

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 15, 18:42

onizuka wrote:Very nice of you to review them thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it, i hope i will like my onaholes too. They are on their way, departed from japan in just on day, wow. They take their jobs serious apperantly, unlike most people in my country :dunno:
Also i didn't know that all that it takes to clean is 5 mins. That is very nice to hear. I migth consider double layered ones too now that i know this. I was thinking that only double layered onahole i will buy will be the mouth of truth, and that is it :D
Waiting your other reviews too. Lets keep this forum lively!
Yeah Japanese are really the best, it's not really the case here in France ^^
For example considering my orders from Japan, the only trouble I get are always happening once the package arrives in Paris. Either it's our Mail service ~ La Poste which truely sucks (tracking is not available, the website is freaking out, no answer via phone call, nobody knows anything when you got a simple question...) or french custom (overtaxing packaging which shouldn't be, takes a lot of times to arrives home...) And I'm not even talking about the postman's service... dammit my country sucks ^^

Thank you very much, it wasn't very easy to express my feeling with this kind of stuff, but I did my best, hopefully some people will read it and find some tips ^^
Yeah it might takes around 5 or 10 mn to wash it, but then it's up to you. I personnaly try to be the most gentle as possible while washing the inside, so it might sometimes takes longer. But in general, it's pretty easy, microfiber towel are a must have though I highly recommand them to dry the inner structure.
What I usually do know is that once I've used one of them I go to the bathroom (without getting caught by my family) and wash the whole thing. And then the morning, I add some talc (or corn starch) on the outside parts to get ride of this sticky feeling and rather have a smooth and clean baby skin touch ^^

The only complain I have so far would be concerning the onahole warmer: it takes around 5-10mn to gets hot, the temparature is quite good to. But the problem is that thez only part which is really warm is the middle one, the base and the top are barely tepid... and considering the size, it's at least 1/3 of the whole warmer... and then, it takes a long time to warme the inside of the onahole too. I don't really know how much times I should put it inside, I've already tried 10-15mn, because after this time it start to stuck to the material and I'm always afraid it's being damaging it while melting the inside. And then while putting my dick inside, I personnaly don't feel a lot of this "warmth"... it only last for a few minutes, and then it's gone or eitherway you're not feeling it anymore since you're penis is starting to get hot too.

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Jan 15, 19:46

Antibacterial spray might be a bad idea. Anything that contains alcohol is probably going to damage the material. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't take the risk. But maybe there are some spray without alcohol.
Cr4zyDuck wrote:The only complain I have so far would be concerning the onahole warmer
Here is how I do it. First I put plenty of lub into the onahole. Then I put it into a tupperware with the opening (the opening of the onahole I mean) upside. I put the warmer into the onahole and I fill the tupperware with hot (but not boiling) water and I let it warm for 15 minutes. The way I do it, water doesn't get inside the onahole and it doesn't touch the warmer. The onahole is warmed externally by the water and internally by the warmer. When I get inside it feels heavenly :D

onizuka

Post by onizuka » 2016 Jan 16, 17:24

0xFF wrote:Antibacterial spray might be a bad idea. Anything that contains alcohol is probably going to damage the material. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't take the risk. But maybe there are some spray without alcohol.
Cr4zyDuck wrote:The only complain I have so far would be concerning the onahole warmer
Here is how I do it. First I put plenty of lub into the onahole. Then I put it into a tupperware with the opening (the opening of the onahole I mean) upside. I put the warmer into the onahole and I fill the tupperware with hot (but not boiling) water and I let it warm for 15 minutes. The way I do it, water doesn't get inside the onahole and it doesn't touch the warmer. The onahole is warmed externally by the water and internally by the warmer. When I get inside it feels heavenly :D
That seems like a very efficent method. Thanks for sharing, i will try this :)

I was thinking of putting the onahole in a plastic bag than submerge it in hot water. Both methods would do the trick i guess.

Btw, how much hot are we talking? It would be very sad to see the onahole melt away in hot water... :P

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 17, 12:51

Yeah I tried with hot water during my faping of yesterday and it was higly enjoyable. I personnaly used a big glass, like a mug in which the onahole could stands still on his own and with enough space and high for the water to warm the outsider parts. Then I simply used lube and add the warmer inside which was already hot.
This time I could clearly felt thé warmness, and it's really awesome.

However I also got a lot of trouble with Secret Twin Tales so I'm quite depressed about onahole now...

After only 3 uses, I saw yesterday that the entrance was already torns appart.

Here is a picture of what it looks like:

And that's not over, same thing at the top of the onahole, the end of the inner tunnel broke on the other side... While faping I suddenly saw the top of my dick, I was like "what thé fuck ???"

Here you can see the hole:

And even the outside part is starting to rip off...

I'm fucking done already, after 3 uses only... Even my old shot toys shit lasted way longer... I dont know, is it m'y fault ? Was I toi harsh while faping even though I'm trying to be the most gentle as possible ? Is it because I didn't use enough lub ? Is it the quality which sucks ? Or is it just my member which is too big for this pussy ?

I dont know, but I'm fucking done right now... Could is be possible to fix it ? Like using some superglue or something ? Or is it wrong because it will melt the material ? Does anyone has an idea ?

onizuka

Post by onizuka » 2016 Jan 19, 14:59

Sorry to hear that. At least you have another one as backup..
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... ta-lolinco
Here you can see how the author used soldering iron to fix an onahole.