Puni Ana SPDX

how good was your onahole ?
WifeyMaterial

Puni Ana SPDX

Post by WifeyMaterial » 2015 Nov 22, 10:50

Review of the Puni Ana SPDX:

The exterior texture and material is comparable to the DX. It is soft to the touch, though not quite as soft as some onaholes that have an almost peach fuzz feel. The material holds its shape well, but has the right give when squeezed. The rigid internal skeleton, while not perfectly anatomically correct, gives general areas the right feel, and fairly realistically simulates fat deposits. The sides and lower to mid back are hard and firm from the presence of a rib cage and spine. The belly is soft and easily squeezed, while the buttocks are firmer but voluminous. However, the shoulder blades, while a nice detail, are merely protrusions of the same material with no skeletal features underneath. The skeletal structure has a fixed rigidity, and the external material has a fixed hardness, so the amount of give an area has is dependent on the volume of external material relative to its underlying skeletal feature. Thus the breasts are oddly firm because they are small and do not protrude far from the ribs. Of course in reality, breast tissue, being rich in fat, is normally very pliable, so in this case they are more a visually cosmetic feature similar to the shoulder blades. There seems to be a skeletal feature where the pubic bone would be, but the mons pubis is very pliable, and the iliac crest does not protrude as far as it should.

The external appearance of the vulva and anus are very plain. The labia majora are smooth and there does not appear to be any attempt to replicate any labia minora, clitoris, or any of the other minute details of the vagina except perhaps the vaginal opening. The anus is simply a circular hole. Other onaholes attempt to add more detail to the features of the genitals, but I think a more utilitarian approach in this case allows for easier cleaning and a longer lifespan, since delicate areas wear off over time. The inside of the vagina and rectum feel similar, and the added weight of the material, held together by the skeleton, presses firmly on a penetrating penis. Additionally the entry to each the vagina and anus is slightly tighter than throughout, helping to keep the penis inside. The resulting erection is stronger, allowing for a stronger ejaculation. The interior texture is not particularly complex, with simple bumps distributed evenly throughout. Using it in any position works fine, although I personally found it hard to balance the thing in my hands while lying down, due to its height, and I have very large hands. However, this height also allows for easier balancing when using it while on your knees, as the top of the torso can be placed on the bed at a comfortable angle. The sides are nice to squeeze in this position, since the ribs are firm but the belly is soft, allowing for a comfortable grip that feels nice on the fingers.

Cleaning is the real weak point of this thing. This onahole is fucking heavy. Close to 9 pounds, it can be difficult to manipulate under a faucet, and is annoying to carry around after having orgasmed. The shape and texture of the material make it difficult to balance and grip, even with my large hands. I wound up just taking it in the shower with me, holding it upside down, and flushing it with water from the shower head (along with using mild liquid hand soap). I then layed it out on what little surface area I had by the sink and patted the outside dry with paper towels. I did my best to dry the inside with a rolled up paper towel (this is how I normally do it with other onaholes), but the canals are both very deep and connect at their ends, so it was difficult to the rolled up paper towel or my giant fingers inside without stretching excessively. With so little room to work with, I took it back to the bedroom and lay it on a towel on the dresser and powdered it with baby powder, then I propped it up against the wall so that the vaginal opening was oriented downward, in order to facilitate the drainage of any remaining water trapped inside.

Expect to see some minor tearing and flaking even after a single use. The material comes off in very thin layers around areas that receive a lot of abrasion like the vulva. You would need to use an excessive amount of lubrication to prevent this from happening. The lube this comes with is very good, especially in comparison to the world's shittiest lube that came with the DX.

Overall this is an exceptional onahole. It is a fine work of craftsmanship that is visually appealing, a tactile adventure, and thoroughly enjoyable to use. The design clearly had a lot of thought put into it, both for the outside and inside. It is the most enjoyable onahole I have used to date, without even a close second. It's a massive improvement over the DX and makes the DX a completely worthless buy when it is so inferior by comparison. If you have the disposable income, buy it.

No, this does not "feel like a real girl" or "feel like real sex". The interiors are simplified to increase durability, but they are designed with pleasure in mind. While this is a very large onahole, its size and proportions do not match those of a female of any age, and the overall design is stylized like you would expect in hentai. I think too realistic a design would creep most people out.

JasonSmith
regular user

Re: Puni Ana SPDX

Post by JasonSmith » 2016 Feb 11, 17:49

WifeyMaterial wrote: Cleaning is the real weak point of this thing. This onahole is fucking heavy. Close to 9 pounds, it can be difficult to manipulate under a faucet, and is annoying to carry around after having orgasmed. The shape and texture of the material make it difficult to balance and grip, even with my large hands. I wound up just taking it in the shower with me, holding it upside down, and flushing it with water from the shower head (along with using mild liquid hand soap). I then layed it out on what little surface area I had by the sink and patted the outside dry with paper towels. I did my best to dry the inside with a rolled up paper towel (this is how I normally do it with other onaholes), but the canals are both very deep and connect at their ends, so it was difficult to the rolled up paper towel or my giant fingers inside without stretching excessively. With so little room to work with, I took it back to the bedroom and lay it on a towel on the dresser and powdered it with baby powder, then I propped it up against the wall so that the vaginal opening was oriented downward, in order to facilitate the drainage of any remaining water trapped inside.
Too bad the top isnt open ended like the Puni Hole DX to allow you to clean it easier but I guess with the spine and ribs on this version they didnt want to risk water getting in those areas and creating a gooey mess of things. I have heard of some people using one of those long skinny brushes to clean the interior of onaholes but I think that would probably wear out the sensation of the onahole alot quicker.
WifeyMaterial wrote: Expect to see some minor tearing and flaking even after a single use. The material comes off in very thin layers around areas that receive a lot of abrasion like the vulva. You would need to use an excessive amount of lubrication to prevent this from happening. The lube this comes with is very good, especially in comparison to the world's shittiest lube that came with the DX.
This was one of the things that I was fearing with this toy, tearing when you use it... I purchased similar toys before like the "I love JS" which didnt have any exit hole in the top it only came with a vagina opening and the vagina tunnel broke into several pieces on the inside tunnel during the first use (probably because it didnt have any other tunnels for the air to escape like an anus hole) . I also tried other hips that came with a torso like the Open My Pussy! -COCOLO- which lasted a little longer and has a similar design to the Puni Ana but it wasnt as good as I was expecting, it was very hard to clean, and it lost sensation after about 2 months of owning it.

So far the best small toys that I have used have been the Puni Hole DX and the Puni Fuwa Mocchi 2000