Is it still safe...?

Give and ask help for choosing products
OmaWolf

Is it still safe...?

Post by OmaWolf » 2016 Sep 14, 19:25

Okay, I fucked up.

About a week to a week and a half ago was the last time I used my onahole. Well, not only have I been swept into this NoFap thing, I'm a forgetful and lazy guy sometimes, so sou can see where this is going, right? I had not washed the onahole, and it's been sitting dirty for about 2 weeks, maybe. The inside had this yellowish coloration... :pale:
I cleaned it out with an antibacterial soap VERY THOROUGHLY. Flipped it and everything. The smell was gnarly.

I'm sorry to have needed to share this horror story with anyone reading this, but at the same time I do need help... maybe from someone who's been here before? I actually left some fresh antibacterial soap and water in the onahole overnight after cleaning it, just to be sure I'm getting everything.

My question: Is it safe to use this onahole again? Or did I fuck it up completely?

Corvette3

Re: Is it still safe...?

Post by Corvette3 » 2016 Sep 16, 08:49

Yeah it will be fine, try not to let it happen to often though, definitely wash an onahole within two days of using depending on the temperature.

Re: Is it still safe...?

Post by Guest » 2016 Sep 16, 18:41

Corvette3 wrote:Yeah it will be fine, try not to let it happen to often though, definitely wash an onahole within two days of using depending on the temperature.
Thanks for the response! Needless to say, I'm still a little anxious about using this Venus Real again... I'm going to go with a peroxide cleaning, too, just in case. I see it as I take the risk in damaging it this way, or I chuck it, so whether or not peroxide is safe on the material doesn't matter. As for temperature, luckily I live on a third floor where my room is constantly air-conditioned, so it's very rarely warm up here.

I'm still on a NoFap streak, so after this cleansing, I'll check up on it at a later date. Hopefully, any weird growths that may be hiding now will be noticeable by then. When the times comes to use it again... wish me luck.