Is toyheart's safeskin material supposed to be so rough?

Give and ask help for choosing products
primeemu16

Is toyheart's safeskin material supposed to be so rough?

Post by primeemu16 » 2016 May 05, 06:38

Hello hello onahole fans! First time writing on the forum, so forgive me if I make a blunder or two. So recently I bought r20 and witches temptation, I've only ever had one other toy hearts toy which is maid in fella. I fell in love with maid in fella so I decided to try more of toyhearts line up since I've mainly been buying magic eyes products. So the first thing I noticed about the material is the texture. It feels chalky and seems to have a lot of friction. Originally I thought it was the powder on the toy but even after washing it it still remains to have this texture. The inside of both feel really gritty, almost as if I'm not using enough lube (and believe me I was) best way I can describe it is gritty or almost sandy. So my question is as follows. Do all safeskin toys by toy hearts feel this way or is it something else? Do I just need to clean it more thoroughly? Maid in fella and passionate wife don't feel like this but is that just due to the material? Any information or other people's with these tit's would be greatly appreciative. Thanks in advance.

0xFF

Re: Is toyheart's safeskin material supposed to be so rough?

Post by 0xFF » 2016 May 06, 13:42

Not normal. I have some Toyheart here (including the R20 and Witch) and they feel pretty good.

primeemu16

Re: Is toyheart's safeskin material supposed to be so rough?

Post by primeemu16 » 2016 May 07, 03:19

Thanks, I think I got a bad mould or something. I actually fliped it inside out, something that I almost never do and saw the problem. There are various, little hard grains in the material that poke out and cause that awful sensation. My r20 is the same way. I might try and get pictures of them at some point. Its not a big deal though now that I know they're not normal. I'll probably flip it inside out and buff those out with some fine tooth sandpaper, not too much to lose the actual texture though. A little annoying but it could be a lot worse.