Need help for my first onahole

Give and ask help for choosing products
DJKero

Need help for my first onahole

Post by DJKero » 2015 Oct 01, 06:30

Hi guys, I want to buy my first onahole, I really don't know how much time this things can be usable, and that stuff...

I want to get something good, but since I'm from Argentina and here importing is a mess, I would say durability would be more important than for an average consumer...

We have it rough here with the economy, and then you have the 50% custom fee, and probably they'll open the package in public so yeah... So, I want something from Toys Heart around 30~50 USD that feels good and will last long...

I had Seventeen Bordeaux in sight, but i've read something about dual-layer stuff and yeah... I need an advice...

Thanks in advance, Kero.

Kero

Re: Need help for my first onahole

Post by Kero » 2015 Oct 01, 06:49

Just wanted to say, I'm open to non-ToysHeart recommendations too.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 01, 15:25

Owww South America, yeah that's the place shipping usually costs the most..
I have a small list of recommended onaholes: https://blog.onahole.eu/about#start All those have good/very good durability and can last months, except maybe Lolinco (which tears near the opening on first uses but it doesn't get worse) and Secret Twin Tales (which I wouldn't order without knowing how secure shipping is).

By all means unless you absolutely want the packaging and are sure it's not an issue with customs, request the shop to remove the packaging (both NLS and otonaJP do it).
Dual-layer onaholes like Seventeen Bordeaux may be a little bit harder to clean since you shouldn't turn it inside-out (or else it can separate the layers, it happens with Bordeaux). Just be gentle with it, always :)

And finally: water-based lubricant. Customs sometimes freak over liquids being shipped, and it adds lots of shipping weight. But Japanese lubricants are best. But maybe water-based lubricants in local stores are not so bad. I don't know :o

Kero

Post by Kero » 2015 Oct 01, 16:59

Thanks you, I've settled onto Virgin Age Graduation and Daisyuki Hold with the new usb warmer a bag and Peace's lube (actually I did 2 orders both with e-packet, the lubes separated from everything else...)

Will tell ya when I get 'em. 8-)

DJKero

Post by DJKero » 2015 Oct 01, 17:12

Oh, and about local lubricants, yeah, I think i'll give them a try maybe... but right now I think i'll have for a while... How much a 360mm bottle last if you use it once everyday or 1 day off between uses? I don't know how it's said in english... I mean, 1 day once, next day no use, and loop...

Edit: Also i don't think that packaging would be an issue here... and I like to collect packaging from everything I buy, though this will be hidden unlike most other boxes, hah...

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 01, 17:22

360mL bottle can last over 3 months, or even longer ;) Use a small amount of lube each time, just enough so you feel it slides smoothly. Too much lube = loss of the sensations.
Peace's usually gets too dry after 20 minutes or so, to keep going some longer simply add a drop of water or spit ;)

DJKero

Post by DJKero » 2015 Oct 01, 17:31

AkaiHebi wrote:360mL bottle can last over 3 months, or even longer ;) Use a small amount of lube each time, just enough so you feel it slides smoothly. Too much lube = loss of the sensations.
Peace's usually gets too dry after 20 minutes or so, to keep going some longer simply add a drop of water or spit ;)
Oh man, then I've ordered too much. haha! (ordered 3 bottles, just in case that there's a huge difference between quality of these and local ones... also hate going to customs...)

DJKero

Post by DJKero » 2015 Oct 23, 15:28

I've got them yesterday, and they rock!

Thanks for the advice!

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 23, 15:36

DJKero wrote:I've got them yesterday, and they rock!

Thanks for the advice!
Enjoy 8-)