Visual Novel Reader

random stuff
Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Visual Novel Reader

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Nov 14, 14:04

Have you ever felt frustrated of not being able to play some of your favorite Eroge, Visual Novel or Galge because the game you're intending to start doesn't have any English subs ? In some cases you might already know your basics kanas but sometimes, it's still not enough because of the freaking kanjis throughout the main sentances...

HERE is the solution: Visual Novel Reader.

A free software which will allow all of you to enjoy your time on some of the best games ever created by the Japanese (hentai) industry. Actually I'm playing the Eroge of Shoujo Ramune (haven't checked the hentai yet ? Just go for it, if you're a Lolicon) and I can assure you that this addon litteraly saved my life to understand all the main points of the storyline.

Now be carefull though. Translation is based on raw japanese text so there is a high chance that grammar and other kind of stuff won't be a 100% correct. But at least, the program help you to "guess" most of the situations that will be happening during the game.

Now I copy paste the link down bellow to the website where you'll be able to ddl the software directly through the "download" section. Installation is rather quick and set up quite easy. Just follow what you see on the screen and you're good to go !

http://sakuradite.com/wiki/en/vnr