Advice on 1st onahole purchase (have used Tenga 3D before)

Give and ask help for choosing products

Advice on 1st onahole purchase (have used Tenga 3D before)

Post by Guest » 2016 Apr 02, 10:32

Hello,

According to my budget (VAT plz) and delivery time I've narrowed down my 1st onahole purchase to two choices: the Virgin Age Admission (https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... -admission) versus the Sujiman Kopa Rina (https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... eries-rina). As mentioned previously, I have experience with the Tenga 3D Pile (~1 month). I am looking for an onahole that has a significantly different sensation from the Tenga 3D Pile. Does anyone recommend one of my choices over the other?

Re: Advice on 1st onahole purchase (have used Tenga 3D before)

Post by Guest » 2016 Apr 02, 10:44

OP:

Oops forgot to mention, I was also considering the Kupa Lolinco but I was concerned with the durability.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Apr 02, 11:39

Ok so to make it short. To me, Sujiman Kupa Lolinco is by far the best of the three. I've tried each of them so far and I would say that if you're looking for a very strong and thight sensation, then go with Admission. This onahole is very good, extremely tight, very good quality made and very good durability (toy's heart best product) instead of the two other this one doesn't have a double layer so you won't have to worry about it being ripped of after a couple of uses. The only black spot with this onahole to me is its lenght. Even though I don't have that a large nor long member, I ended up drilling a hole at the bottom part. I don't know if it's the material which was poor quality made, or maybe my penis which was too big for that hole or simply me who forced my way in too roughly during my faping session.
Seriousely, if admission could be a couple of inch longer, this would be freaking amazing.

Then, Rina. My very first onahole with secret twin tale kana chan. Let me put this right, this onahole is good for beginner but doesn't have that a strong stimulation. It's far beneath admission and lolinco. You said the durability of lolinco was worse than rina ? That's not what happened with mine.Ok, they are both fragile and you wanna have to be overly carefull with them, but trust me lolinco is made out of a way better quality, heavier, longer, larger, and squarly biger than Rina.

My Rina was nice as my first onahole, but without a doubt now, lolinco is by far my favorite one so far. Of course she also got some tears at the opening, some scratches on the outside and stuff. But my Rina's double layer is completly screwed up now that I don't even feel anything anymore while penatrating it.

So be carefull before making your choice. To me, if should rank them, it would most likely be this:

1- Lolinco
2- Admission
3- Rina

Don't forget to buy an onahole warmer at the same time, penetrating a warm and wet onahole feels heavenly good

Post by Guest » 2016 Apr 02, 21:21

Thank you for the advice! I'll probably go for the Lolinco then!