Help With my purchase decisions

Give and ask help for choosing products
James

Help With my purchase decisions

Post by James » 2015 Oct 29, 22:19

Hi Guys,

I decided to make a big purchase from otonajp.com, and this will be my first onahole/hip. I've previously owned the Tenga Flip but I don't like it very much.

My current cart:

I'm also thinking about adding in a Lolinco (not worth if I'm getting a Puni Ana SPDX?)

Any recommendations for things I'm missing, should switch out for another product, or is there something I'm missing?

James

Re: Help With my purchase decisions

Post by James » 2015 Oct 29, 22:40

Forgot to ask as well, if the Cocolo is a better buy. Again, any advice is appreciated.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 30, 18:08

Oh gosh, for a first onahole it's a bit like having experienced only zip-lines and choosing to go for some wingsuit flying :D
From the stuff I know, it looks pretty good. But it's like a little voice in my head says: "something from ToysHeart is missing".. mmmh.. Sexy Elder Sister ? Something hand-held that is milder :)

ps: I see you're from Canada, make sure to ask removal of the packaging of Puni Ana SPDX ! (here why)

James

Post by James » 2015 Oct 30, 21:22

Will definitely get the packaging removed. I just wasn't sure if like you said I needed something smaller as well.

I was thinking about the Lolinco or Cocolo, but you suggest the Sexy Elder Sister? I've seen your recommendation page, is the Sexy Elder Sister better than the Seventeen-Bordeaux you recommended as well?

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 30, 23:51

I have a bias towards Sexy Elder Sister because of Bordeaux's lower durability (inner layer separating) and also it has some more "padding" ;)
Lolinco is rather intense, if you have that one additionally to Mouth of Truth then you might kill your dick's sensitivity quite fast, let's not start too crazily in the onahole dive ^^

James

Post by James » 2015 Oct 31, 02:40

Cool I think that's what I'll go with then. You get any coupon codes for us to use at otonajp? My order is $450 CAD lol.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Oct 31, 11:21

No we don't get sales commissions with otonaJP ^^ well, indirectly it affects what they can invest in sponsorship for all blogs and websites. An older shop like NLS doesn't have such needs ;)