Tips on real durable but still pleasurable and cost efficient onaholes?

Give and ask help for choosing products
Konekokun

Tips on real durable but still pleasurable and cost efficient onaholes?

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Dec 26, 00:26

I'm back.I have to say,my trusty Lolinco has been a good companion for some time but,the sensei (AkaiHebi) was right about it's durability and "she" is very torn up.I have to say,buying and trying onaholes has sort of an addictive feel to it.So lately I've been getting consistent thoughts of buying a new one.I'd say my budget is the same as last time,around 60 Euros.I figured,this time I won't be buying lube or a bag or a warmer,so I can spend more on the onahole and the shipping.So I'd love some tips on some more durable onahos,but still pleasant like the Lolinco.I don't mind tightness,as long as it's not wide as a damn train tunnel,medium or very tight is fine.Durability is what matters this time.I'd love if it was a loli type (modeled body sleeve),but beggars can't be choosers,so whatever goes.Also,I'm going to try EMS shipping this time.Does anyone know if EMS handles the customs themselves? Or will I have to drag my sorry perverted self to the customs again? No,I'm not 18 yet,just two more months,but dammit,I can't wait that long.I wanna buy myself a nice Christmass present :evil: .Now,unless EMS handles the customs,I think removing the artwork will do just fine.According to a pal,there are only two officers at that customs office.A lady and a man.I had the lady (apparently the worst one of the two) and she wasn't that bad.

0xFF

Re: Tips on real durable but still pleasurable and cost efficient onaholes?

Post by 0xFF » 2015 Dec 26, 16:38

The R20 Puni seems pretty durable. I had mine for a while and it's as good as new (aside from the material sweating a little, but they all do that). It isn't very tight, which is a good thing, I don't like tight onaholes, and it offers pretty good stimulation (though not as unique as Lolinco or GirlInTheBox). It doesn't look like a sex toy, just like a rubber tube. If somebody finds it and ask what it is, maybe you can get away saying it's some sort mould for sausages :P

Konekokun

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Dec 26, 18:13

I just looked at it up on NLS. Looks good,but I'll wait for some reason more opinions,to have a wider range of choices.Does it feel as good as the interior looks? xD .Also,the product had no description on NLS,so I'd like to know if it's single layer or not.That and if EMS shipping handle customs themselves.Sorry if I'm asking alot,but I figured it's better to ask the experts rather than googling my way to a disastrous purchase. :D

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Dec 26, 18:19

Throwing some ideas:
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/ubu-virgin
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/bumpy-sisters
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/bangee-shake
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/fuwa-cyun-w

Customs depend on country. You may be required to pay taxes at pickup, or at the delivery,...
Konekokun wrote:No,I'm not 18 yet
oh come on, we all figured out you're an undercover agent trying to catch pedos 8-) rule 29 of the internets

Konekokun

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Dec 26, 18:57

AkaiHebi wrote:oh come on, we all figured out you're an undercover agent trying to catch pedos rule 29 of the internets
How did you find out?!? Damn youuuuuu AkaiHebiiiiiii!!!

Back to the subject:
After researching all the suggested onaholes,it seems that I will have to decide between R20 Puni, Ubu Virgin and Fuwa Cyun W .I'll have to think it over a bit.As for the shipping,I'll try EMS this time.If I have to drag myself to the customs again,so be it.It went well once,it sure as hell going to go well again.Gonna ask the fine folks over at NLS to remove the artwork (such a shame) and roll with it.Thank you all for the helpful tips ^^

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2015 Dec 27, 11:59

Konekokun wrote:I'd like to know if it's single layer or not.
Single layer. These are more durable. I used to believe that double layer onaholed would always feel better, but some single layer ones (including this one) feels just as good.

Konekokun

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Dec 30, 16:15

If anyone would like to know,I've decided on buying Ubu Virgin via EMS.I will place my order next week (hopefully) and update with my thoughts (if anyone would like me to do so). Thank you once again for the tips ^^