Package in Customs

Give and ask help for choosing products
FAMISIL

Package in Customs

Post by FAMISIL » 2016 Jun 28, 19:54

Hello everyone,

I recently received my package here in Portugal which contained a Maiden onahole and a toy bag. The package got stuck in customs and they ask for a printscreen of the item´s webpage.

The thing is, I think the package doesn´t contain anything explicit but i am still afraid i might get in trouble, might as well give it up to avoid that.

Has anyone gone through this experience and can give some advice?

Here is the toy: https://www.otonajp.com/maiden

Corvette3

Re: Package in Customs

Post by Corvette3 » 2016 Jul 07, 02:01

You stand nothing to gain from lying but im not sure what your laws are like, but you pretty much need to do what they say, sorry if this is too late i dont come here often because the forums are slow.

Post by Guest » 2016 Jul 07, 21:57

Probably nothing to worry about. I'd guess they just want to cross-check the price of the product. And even the package art is probably legal unless you live in a Muslim country :)
If you are paranoid you could disable inline image loading in your browser settings before taking screenshot.

maikiboy

Post by maikiboy » 2016 Jul 10, 07:52

Just recently i also had an order which had Maiden in it and i had no problems with it, even here in Germany so you are probably going to be ok. Also i ordered from otonajp quite many times and they declared low value and stuff always :)