What do you do whit your ona holes boxes?

random stuff
argture

What do you do whit your ona holes boxes?

Post by argture » 2016 Jan 30, 20:03

Do you store in any "secret corner"?
Do you clear all of blisters and compact all in one box?
Do you throw it to the garbage?

Just curious! some boxes are really beautiful!

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Re: What do you do whit your ona holes boxes?

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 30, 21:10

To me, throwing away an onahole's box is simply out of the question. Those artwork are truely amazing and I would feel seriousely dumb to get ride of them.
So, I'm just collecting them all. I mean, like for figures, it's part of what you're paying for so it would sounds wrong to get ride of something so cute and for which you spend a lot of your precious money.
That's my own opinion about the subject though, I don't know about the others. I'm still a newcomer in the onahole's world, but I already plan to make a new order next month. Then when I'll be overload under onahole's and figure's box, I may try considering throwing some of them away, but from now on I'm fine and I still got anough room to store both of them. So, I'll keep going that way for a moment ^^

JasonSmith
regular user

Post by JasonSmith » 2016 Feb 15, 06:01

Some of them I throw away and some others I keep in a secret corner in my closet near the wall behind some boxes, why you ask? because I liked the box artwork and I want to see if I can cut up the box and frame up the art that I like when I get my own place away from prying eyes and the judgement of others.

AnonymousD
admin
admin

Post by AnonymousD » 2016 Mar 01, 20:40

First I kept them, then I started throwing them, and lately I've been cutting just the front cover and keeping them but... huh, in the end, for what.. it really feels horrible to throw them, they have a great box and one day you can pile your 40 boxes of onaholes to make a photo and brag of what a huge fapper you are (lol), but I just don't have space for that, and I live with my parents, so In have no other way than throwing them. After throwing 30/50+, you kinda don't care too much.
Admin and author at Onahole Review.