I created the ultimate custom onahole!

Give and ask help for choosing products
Kanrabat

I created the ultimate custom onahole!

Post by Kanrabat » 2015 Jul 25, 13:00

After being really disapointed by the 1mm Virgin, I planned to do something with it in order to not have wasted my money.

The main problem was that the material is way too soft and there is no tightness due to the lack of sleeve. I work in a machine shop so I cut a 5" leight of 2 3/8" X 2 1/8" steel pipe. I grinded all sharp edges and I gave it two coats of anti-rust paint, inside and outside. The main body of the Virgin is a 2" X 2 1/2" square so it's a really tight fit and it's hard to put inside. Once I manage it, it's a sleeved onahole.

Yeah, I could ideally used plastic or aluminum, but I used what I had on hand. It make for a HEAVY onahole, but it's still plenty usable. Here's the result. (forgive the dirtyness, lint and other shits just stuck in the soft material).

Just lubing my whole dick plenty is enough to guarantee a nice and confortable penetration. It did work well enough and gave way more feeling than the sleevless version. I came, but it wasnt mind-blowing.

Next day, I step up my game. I remove the Virgin from the pipe (pretty easy removal for cleaning) and turn her inside-out. The virgin is pretty easy to reverse for cleaning at least. Anyway, I took a pair of scisors and made many random slices in the "flesh". The Virgin have very thick walls so there's plenty to cut. I was careful not to cut through and I did not remove any material. It did give a VERY interesting texture. Have a look of the results. Here's the 1mm Virgin inside-out, with the "scisor slices upgrade":

So, I did as I did yesterday. Put the onahole in the steel sleeve, look at hot H-Manga, lube dick, and start playing.
:o :shock: :D
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.... It was incredible! It was pleasurable all the way through and I have a very intence orgasm!
So, one onahole saved!

Konekokun

Re: I created the ultimate custom onahole!

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Jul 25, 14:22

The picture with the "improvements" looks more like it was butchered by barbarians. xD .I don't mean to offend..I can't try it for myself so I can't really know..Also,I don't work in a machine shop,so I couldn't make a custom one..But it is a pretty cool ideea...customizing your onaho. :D

Kanrabat

Post by Kanrabat » 2015 Jul 25, 16:36

Well, I DID really butchered it! :lol:

It make for a random texture that is pretty intence and effective.

As for the pipe, no need to work in a machine shop to have one. Just be sure of the sizes and buy a plastic one from any hardware store. The drawback is you may be obliged to buy a whole 6 foot leight of pipe or something.
Anyway, anyone who have a onahole that is bad or innefective should just try modding it instead of just storing or dumping it.

If your woman don't make you hard anymore, fix her up with a blade. :twisted:

Konekokun

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Jul 25, 16:56

Kanrabat wrote:If your woman don't make you hard anymore, fix her up with a blade.
That sounds shady as fuck :lol:

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Jul 25, 21:17

Oh such onahole sleeve would be so easy to do with a 3D printer, with a grip and decorations and whatnot :D
Nice modding of the interior, you've been cutting out triangle-shaped chunks ? Or just cutting here and there without removing any material ?

Kanrabat

Post by Kanrabat » 2015 Jul 25, 21:46

AkaiHebi wrote:Oh such onahole sleeve would be so easy to do with a 3D printer, with a grip and decorations and whatnot :D
Nice modding of the interior, you've been cutting out triangle-shaped chunks ? Or just cutting here and there without removing any material ?
My plan at first was to remove diamond shaped material using scisors. Well, the thing is so squishy and soft and rubberry, all it did was to make the material spring back somwhere without detaching. Kinda when you shave wood but without cutting away the chips. That "failure" turn out to be something amazing so I went with it and cut away like mad.

The end result was perfection incarnate!

Next thing to do is to see if the Mouth of Truth, with it's poor, poor split cheeks can be fixed using a Fleshlight sleeve.