Second Onahole

Give and ask help for choosing products
xAnimus

Second Onahole

Post by xAnimus » 2017 Jan 04, 18:12

I bought my first onahole (Innocent Younger Sister) two months ago and since there are still lots of deals lately (specially on JList), I'm thinking of grabbing something new. I got used to the onahole but I still enjoy it a lot and I'll keep using it for a long time. The reason I want a new onahole is to try something different. My issue with Innocent Younger Sister is that it doesn't feel tight at all (at least to me). It's great for direct stimulation, especially since the bumps are good (though sometimes I enjoy them, sometimes I don't). I tried to check a few reviews and came down to a few of them;

1) Virgin Age ~ Admission : The one I'm considering the most. Looks very tight and not plain.
2) Sujiman Kupa Lolinco : It seems as good as the previous one, but it's double-layered so I'm not sure.
3) Tight Innocent Pussy : Seems like a lesser Virgin Age ~ Admission. I don't like that it doesn't have a womb at the end, but it's not that off-setting.

Also, I'm into Otokonoko, so do you think there's any good Onahole like that? I found one (the one with the hole in the penis), but it certainly doesn't seem that worthy.

Thanks in advance!