Customs, Again

Give and ask help for choosing products
FAMISIl

Customs, Again

Post by FAMISIl » 2016 Sep 01, 18:27

My fifth order which includes a Mouth Of Truth and a Virgin Age: Admission Hard has gotten stuck at customs and now they ask for a image of the product.

Should i give up on this one? The MoT doesn´t worry me, but the Virgin Age might lead into some troubles. I am from Portugal if that matters.

Here are the items:

https://www.otona-sekai.com/en/onaholes ... lts=1&cid=

https://www.otona-sekai.com/en/onaholes ... ts=27&cid=

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Re: Customs, Again

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Sep 03, 00:16

Virgin age might be troublesome here, but I don't understand why custom would request pics of the product. In France I've never had any trouble like this and custom services never asked me to provide any files or whatsover.

Try sending fake pictures from an other product ? Maybe that'll work but it's risky to lie...

You ordered your items on otona-sekai ? How on earth can such a package being stuck in custom ? If you only ordered those two onaholes then it should fit in a registred SAL cardboard. Moreover, the staff is supposed to undervalue the shipping label and fake the content description.

That's strange, it shouldn't had being caught up. Unless the staff did the job wrong and indicated the full value.

FAMISIL

Post by FAMISIL » 2016 Sep 03, 09:03

Maybe i just got unlucky, yes i used SAL but since it was a bit heavier maybe they took it for inspection, i will try to photoshop the image and make it less "lewd", don´t want to throw 60 euros out the window.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Sep 07, 21:17

It's a bit strange they ask for picture of the content. I guess that's probably they don't have the power or will to do a search of the content themselves. Or they want to confirm that you know what the content is.
While I don't know the specific legislation of Portugal, the product itself should not be troublesome. ("plastic rubber toy")

FAMISIl

Post by FAMISIl » 2016 Sep 08, 18:35

They just want to know what i bought and how much it costed, i thought it was weird also but no point in arguing with the law.

I am gonna pick the package up on monday, i will report back, thanks for the replys.

FAMISIl

Post by FAMISIl » 2016 Sep 12, 20:23

Just picked my package from customs today and it went smooth, they didn´t even open the package, they confirmed the prices asked what i was going to do with them and sent me on my way, although, i had to pay 25 euros because of taxes and all that fun stuff.

It was also my second order from Otona-Sekai and i am pretty happy with them, well packaged, discreet and a good customer support (their "engrish" needs a bit of work though).

The only thing beeing they declared a way low order value,10 euros, next time i will tell them to declare the real value because that only brings trouble and makes the package a bigger target for customs.

Thanks for help guys, have fun fapping!