Onaholes Cleaning/Drying

Give and ask help for choosing products
MOSTFETISHMANALIVE

Onaholes Cleaning/Drying

Post by MOSTFETISHMANALIVE » 2016 Feb 27, 14:26

How do u guys dry your onaholes? Before I was just cleaning them with warm water and then dry them 1-2 days.. which is long and bad? and even after 1-2 days they still wet inside ... Should I use this https://boards.onahole.eu/a/res/198.html
Also do u use soap?

Tolf

Re: Onaholes Cleaning/Drying

Post by Tolf » 2016 Mar 01, 02:16

Hand soap and running water with a couple fingers is what I always use. Occasionally a toy sterilizing spray. For faster drying, I pour a bit of rubbing alcohol in it, shake it around and dump it out. That should keep it sterile as it dries as well as make it dry faster. No issues with it degrading the rubber over 6+ months, either. Just don't use it again that same day without rinsing it out. Tends to sting a bit.

LurkingAround

Post by LurkingAround » 2016 Mar 19, 22:22

Tolf wrote:Hand soap and running water with a couple fingers is what I always use. Occasionally a toy sterilizing spray. For faster drying, I pour a bit of rubbing alcohol in it, shake it around and dump it out. That should keep it sterile as it dries as well as make it dry faster. No issues with it degrading the rubber over 6+ months, either. Just don't use it again that same day without rinsing it out. Tends to sting a bit.
I've read that sterilizing sprays can damage the rubber (or so it seems to say on the label). I bought one (https://en-nls.com/pict1-43297?c2=37001010) with my first hole, but I'm a little bit lost, how should I use it? Use the spray with the toy dry or wet? Should I rinse it after a while or just forget about it? If I just spray it, should I wash it before use it again? I don't know if/how often should I use it, I'm on the better safe than sorry side.

Btw, I bought an R20 (feels a LOT better than expected) and I dried it with a microfiber cloth but it seems that isn't totally dry, I can feel a little little moist, but I don't know if it's just the way the material is. Oh, regarding the drying, it's a little bit hard to dry, I feel like I'm damaging/deforming it a little, as I compress the hole to reach the bottom with my finger+cloth, but I guess is inevitable, right?

Can elaborate the alcohol trick? Quantity, etc. Seems quite useful.

Sorry for the 213242 questions :mistake:

PS: I don't know if I should have opened a new thread, but I didn't to open another "first hole, need advise" thread and this one seemed to fit in this one. Feel free to move it if necessary.

onizuka

Post by onizuka » 2016 Mar 20, 12:42

Hi welcome to forum. I would also appreciate tips on cleaning. I have R20 and so far i turned it inside out than dried with microfiber cloth. That is pretty easy but i heard doing this might loosen/damage the onahole. From now on i won't do this. I also bought lolinco virgo, it is on it's way, and i have no idea how i am going to dry that thing. It is big, fragile, has complex inner shape.
I wonder if isopropil alcohol would damage the onahole? If not it will be very easy to dry it because it evaporates very fast and takes water with it. Also it is a good sanitiser.
Another idea: After cleaning, pouring some hydrogen peroxide, shaking a little bit than leaking it by turning onahole upside down. Would remaining hydrogen peroxide, even it doesn't compleately evoparate like alcohol, prevent happening bad stuff?

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Mar 20, 17:23

As said elsewhere :
- Don't use alcohol or any other aggressive product. Hand soap is enough.
- Don't turn inside out.
- Scrub the inside with your fingers and rinse well.
- Dry by pushing a micro fibre towel inside.
- Don't store in a plastic bag or any hermetic container. Special onaholes bags from NLS are a must.

LurkingAround

Post by LurkingAround » 2016 Mar 20, 20:43

0xFF wrote:As said elsewhere :
- Don't use alcohol or any other aggressive product. Hand soap is enough.
- Don't turn inside out.
- Scrub the inside with your fingers and rinse well.
- Dry by pushing a micro fibre towel inside.
- Don't store in a plastic bag or any hermetic container. Special onaholes bags from NLS are a must.
Okay, I'll keep doing it like that then. Thanks.

So, regarding the sterilizing spray, it's better not using it (I don't know if it qualifies into the aggressive product category)? I assume that if you clean it well enough it doesn't have to happen anything wrong in it, but maybe I would feel "safer" doing it once in a while, any advise on this?

mashimaro

Post by mashimaro » 2016 Oct 19, 05:39

Old thread, but I'd like to bring it back alive since the final question was never answered. How important are antibacterial toy sprays and the "powder" cleaning stuff you see on NLS and OtonaJP?