Real Japanese Ass Onahole

how good was your onahole ?
Prion

Real Japanese Ass Onahole

Post by Prion » 2015 Jul 18, 22:19

http://en-nls.com/pict1-38060?c2=12001014
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FFU7O7C

Let me start out by explaining my situation. I've used some masturbators in the past, specifically I have a collection of fleshlights. I actually bought my first one when I was a teen; fleshlight was a very new product back then. It was a pretty exhilarating thing, using my own money to buy a sex toy in secret and hide it from the parents. Anyways, I'm not entirely new to masturbators, but I am entirely new too Japanese Onaholes.

My fleshlights have always been kinda... meh. The sensation was better than a dry fap session, but lacked the intensity of actually thrusting, hands free, into the toy. It always felt like I was jerking off with a sleeve, which I basically was. This is the primary reason for my trying an onahole. The ona-hip types have substantially more mass than my fleshlight, and formed buttocks for groping and squeezing. I did a bit of research and landed on this model, which I figured had good weight and options too satisfy my needs. I was skeptical about it being as amazing as anybody had described in this blog, but open to trying it.

I've read so many horror stories of customs departments intercepting these packages and potentially putting up red flags for anybody getting them internationally, so I was actually a bit nervous about where to get one. I found that amazon could ship one too me domestic :D . Even better, free 2 day shipping with a prime trial. I may even buy another before the trial runs out! :lol:

I went ahead and bought one for nearly straight $100, which seemed like quite a bargain. So it came too me after 2 days in a big amazon box, which had inside of it the actual toy box wrapped in a nice discrete black plastic bag. (By the way, it shipped from wisconsin of all places) I don't live with my parents anymore so there was no risk of being caught with such a lewd object, but the care was appreciated.

The package was much heftier than I had anticipated, at least over 5 lbs! And the box was really large. I was almost worried that the toy would be too massive at first, but I cut it open and was pleased too see how proportioned it was. The material is surprisingly smooth and supple, not as jello-like as the fleshlights are. I really enjoy just rubbing it and feeling its smooth texture; surprisingly realistic. :P
The ass is also perfect. I can wrap my hand around it and give it a good squeeze, which really adds to the experience as a whole. And the view of the inside is mesmerizing. I thought the red interior of the vagina would bee to pronounced and off-putting, but it actually makes it look very sexy and alluring. There is an included pair of panties that you can dress the hip in; they're very frilly see-through kind of things, but fun to strip off slowly when you really want to get in the mood. The toy does have a mild oily smell as many others seem to have, but I'm not too worried about smelling the toy all that often.

What did I expect from the sensation? I was worried that it would be same old thing as the fleshlight but with a bit more mass. I'm very pleased to say that my worries were unfounded; this onahip is fucking incredible. I didn't have to thrust very fast and hard to enjoy it, just mild paced in and out was good, but I really enjoyed seeing the bulge from my cock in the toy. The vagina was absolutely euphoric, and the anus was even tighter and more stimulating. I've definitely never experienced anything even remotely close too these toys before, and now I know I'm never going back too the old fleshlight. This hip felt like the perfect size to grab onto and thrust into, and it was the perfect mass for hands free use. I propped it up on a pillow to get the hight, though. I honestly didn't anticipate it being THIS good at all, but I'm beyond very pleased with it. Oh, and there is a through-hole for easy cleaning.

So what are some problems that this ona-hip has? Well, it is a cutaway belly type, so there's no sculpted front side too it, and instead there's a flat surface where you're meant to rest it on a flat surface. Other products like the Puni Ana DX have a sculpted front so you can grab the belly and use it laying on the back. This one you still can do that, but you'll be holding onto a flat surface with no realistic sculpting. Also, it didn't come with any lubricant.

I know this is a long post, so let's summarize

Pros
Fantastic price
Domestic US shipping through Amazon
Good weight
Very well sculpted, fun to grope
Perfect for hands-free use
Free panties for dressing up

Cons
Slight oily smell
No sculpted belly, flat cut surface
Didn't include any lubricant

Larketh
regular user

Re: Real Japanese Ass Onahole

Post by Larketh » 2015 Aug 16, 21:01

Prion wrote:anus was even tighter and more stimulating
Sounds unrealistic. Also looks unrealistically textured from the images. I'm surprised they would do that since they both that and the vaginal passage.