Some of questioons

Give and ask help for choosing products
Doodey

Some of questioons

Post by Doodey » 2018 Jan 06, 20:55

Hi guys lets talk a bit.

U can call me doodey, im from spain and im new on this (these are my first onaholes) so i got some questions:

First of all i would like to know if tehre is someone from Spain that can told me if it is secure to take articles like cocolo, puni ana, or similar WITH the original package and no risk

Lets go with the first question, The Sujiman Kupa Cocolo vs Puni Ana DX Hard edition , i was trying to make that topic few days ago but i could not do it cause of an error on the web so the puni ana runs out of stock :( and i just took the cocolo but i want to know your opinion of the Puni ana compared to the cocolo cause im planing to get the puni ana too on april with some others like the Lolinco virgo or puni ana 3D.

I also took La Bocca de la Verita on my first order so i thik that with the BJ onaholes im served, but i have a problem, i want a hip that has better stimulation on the anal side (compared to the cocolo), Some ideas?

Next question, well on the big onaholes there are less variety of products so its a bit more easy to choose, but on the small ones there are so much variety and u dont know what to take, i want the lolinco virgo just cause i like the appearance of the products of magic eyes but there are a lot of other products that must be good rigth? i want 1 or 2 more but dont know what to take (i put my eyes on the puni virgin 1000 and 600 or the sujiman kupa Roa hard edition, or the tight virgin from toys heart)

ive got more questions but let them for a later topic

onaholein1
novice
novice

Re: Some of questioons

Post by onaholein1 » 2019 Jan 18, 12:48

Hi Doodey,

I´m new, but I can answer some questions, based on my research:

First of all i would like to know if tehre is someone from Spain that can told me if it is secure to take articles like cocolo, puni ana, or similar WITH the original package and no risk - Motsu Toys, they deliver from Netherlands so no customs within EU delivery. They are more expensive (but free if order over 80 euro). If you order from Japan it´s cheaper but you have to pay huge amount in delivery (Sometimes as much as the onahole itself!), then maybe pay import duty and risk of illegal pictures of loli (EU Law, but Spain is less strict with enforcing the law...UK & Germany very tough)) :pain:

The Sujiman Kupa Cocolo vs Puni Ana DX Hard edition - The Cocolo feels more "intense", according to CrazyDuck, but the Puni Ana looks better, more realistic. It depends whether you like the tits on the cocolo and it´s slightly smaller body. It´s feels more intense but harder to clean (No exit hole). The Puni Ana is less intense, (maybe more realistic?), but it looks better, even without tits, it´s slightly bigger and easy to clean. If you can afford it, get both, or even go for the Puni Ana SPDX with the internal rib cage and twice the weight, very realistic, but about same "intensity" as Puni Ana Hard.

i want the lolinco virgo just cause i like the appearance of the products of magic eyes but there are a lot of other products that must be good rigth? - Virgo, Virgin Age Admission Or Graduation are all good holes, very tight and a bit short, be careful if you have above average penis length/thickness ;)

onaholein1