Questions about packaging and first Onahole

Give and ask help for choosing products
Ragna

Questions about packaging and first Onahole

Post by Ragna » 2016 May 27, 21:18

Hello!

I'm about to buy my first Onahole and I hope you can help me in some questions. I'm from South America, Brazil, and imports to here will be a little expensive so I really wanted to spend on something worthwhile for me.

As I said I'm a beginner, and after reading several reviews I decided to opt for Seveteen Bordeaux. But I'm looking for something intense and pleasurable and I see some people saying that it provides very low-stimulation...Is it a good choice? Talking about sensations and pleasure what would be the best option: Seventeen Bordeaux , Virgin Age Admission or Open - Rina? Or some other better option?

The second question that came up was related to package. I'll buy the product through the NLS and I realized that has some options like "removes packaging", srry for my dumb, but why? I mean, even if I don't select this option the product will come in a "common" box or no? So what is the usefulness of removing the product packaging? In case of someone strange open the box maybe? I'm confused...

So thanks for your help!

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Re: Questions about packaging and first Onahole

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 May 28, 16:35

Seventeen Bordeaux is a really good onahole, the design is nice and it gives very good sensation. Plus, the vacuum is incredible. But it has a big defect to me, lube gets dry very fast inside, I don't know why but it's annoying as fuck since you got to refill it quite oftenly.

Virgin Age Admission is definitively the tightest onahole I've ever tried, it's literally a cock raper toy. Awesome tightness with awesome sensation. But the lenght is quite short for western people so I ended up piercing a hole at the bottom. Now it's still usable but annoying as fuck since lube isn't retains anymore and tends to leak on the outside.

Rina was my very first onahole with secret twin tales. A good choice for a beginner, very good quality. However, mine got broken after a couple of weeks because the dual layer started to get separated and riped off in the inner tunnel.

Sujiman Kupa Lolinco is awesome too.

About the packaging, this option is usefull if you don't want to have problem with your local custom services. Sometimes they check packages and open a few of them randomly. If inside they find an onahole box with for example an artwork based on a loli with spreading legs and exosed breast/pussy/butt or whatever then it might be really troublesome for you. Some people where even draged into some real shit because of a simple boxs' artwork (jail for some of them, content being seized or destroyed, having to pay a fine...)

I suggest you to inquire about law and provided stuff in Brazil before ordering anything. And if you have any doubt, ask them to remove the box it's safer.

Ragna

Re: Questions about packaging and first Onahole

Post by Ragna » 2016 May 29, 09:42

Cr4zyDuck wrote:Seventeen Bordeaux is a really good onahole, the design is nice and it gives very good sensation. Plus, the vacuum is incredible. But it has a big defect to me, lube gets dry very fast inside, I don't know why but it's annoying as fuck since you got to refill it quite oftenly.

Virgin Age Admission is definitively the tightest onahole I've ever tried, it's literally a cock raper toy. Awesome tightness with awesome sensation. But the lenght is quite short for western people so I ended up piercing a hole at the bottom. Now it's still usable but annoying as fuck since lube isn't retains anymore and tends to leak on the outside.

Rina was my very first onahole with secret twin tales. A good choice for a beginner, very good quality. However, mine got broken after a couple of weeks because the dual layer started to get separated and riped off in the inner tunnel.

Sujiman Kupa Lolinco is awesome too.

About the packaging, this option is usefull if you don't want to have problem with your local custom services. Sometimes they check packages and open a few of them randomly. If inside they find an onahole box with for example an artwork based on a loli with spreading legs and exosed breast/pussy/butt or whatever then it might be really troublesome for you. Some people where even draged into some real shit because of a simple boxs' artwork (jail for some of them, content being seized or destroyed, having to pay a fine...)

I suggest you to inquire about law and provided stuff in Brazil before ordering anything. And if you have any doubt, ask them to remove the box it's safer.
I think that i'll try the 17, it seems the best for the first time and I think that I'll like the vacuum, but thanks for the suggestion of Lolinco, I'll take a look in this too.

About the packaging, I believe that here there aren't such problems with it, but I'll investigate further before I purchase.

Helped me so much, thank you