Cleaning help...

Give and ask help for choosing products
Ampharosite

Cleaning help...

Post by Ampharosite » 2017 Aug 06, 02:51

Hi. I've recently got into using Onaholes (started with the 'Chu!Type two'), and recently received my newest purchase; the Ona pet ZERO catgirl hole. This thing, for those who have no idea what I'm talking about: https://jlist.com/category/adult-corner ... men/omo538
But, unlike my Chu onahole, it's a more full-on design, and I'm afraid of cleaning it the wrong way and accidentally breaking it. How I usually clean my Onahole, is by washing the inside out with clean water and then drying it out under a fan for half an hour. Would this work with my newest purchase? I want to be sure. Thanks.

EDIT: At time of this edit, I've literally just finished my first time using my newest Onahole, and oh my god it felt amazing~ And despite my fears, I think I nailed the cleaning; wash the in and out with clean water, dry the outside with a fan, and then clean out the inside with a microfiber towel. I made sure every last bit (in and out) was dry before storing my toy for the night. Is this the correct way to clean? Want to know for sure I've done it right.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Cleaning help...

Post by AkaiHebi » 2017 Aug 20, 12:46

You did well :)
General recommendation: flip it inside-out, wash with soap and rinse, pat dry with a towel or tissue, flip it back, wash a bit the outside (hole downside so you don't wet the inside), pat dry, leave the onahole in well ventilated area (away from sunlight) for an hour or more, powder the outside of the toy with talc or corn starch (optional, that's just to make the surface smooth), and store the toy (optional: in a toy bag).