Ikappara

Give and ask help for choosing products
SomeCanadianFaggot

Ikappara

Post by SomeCanadianFaggot » 2016 Feb 15, 05:40

Ordered Ikappara off of NLS ( with no box ) its in customs now. Lets hope i don't get in "trouble". Ill post back by Thursday with update.

Also as a side note for AnonymousD-senpai I think I found the name explained on another website (onahodouga.com) but my Japanese is really bad (Rikaichan + basic grammar). I think I understand some what but if someone else wants to try ill paste it bellow.
幼児の体は腹筋が弱いために内臓が下がってしまい、お腹がポッコリした体型、いわゆる胃下垂(いかすい)であることが多い。
また、もともと凹凸の無い体型と相まって、身体のシルエットがつるんしたイカを想起させる事から、胃下垂とイカをかけて「イカ腹」と呼ばれるようになった。

JasonSmith
regular user

Re: Ikappara

Post by JasonSmith » 2016 Feb 15, 05:51

SomeCanadianFaggot wrote:Ordered Ikappara off of NLS ( with no box ) its in customs now. Lets hope i don't get in "trouble". Ill post back by Thursday with update.
If theres no box I dont see why you would get in trouble, its not illegal to own sex toys in any country that I know of.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Feb 15, 15:21

Noooo the box, such a waste... :(
Could you tell me in which country you're living ? I may someday order her too so I'm kind of concerned here. I you would have ordered her with the box and if she would have ended up to custom like here, what basically could be happening to you ?

Post by Guest » 2016 Feb 15, 16:00

JasonSmith wrote:If theres no box I dont see why you would get in trouble, its not illegal to own sex toys in any country that I know of.
Even without the box the Ikappara its self could be considered illegal because it looks loli-ish. Although someone who is not looking for that probably wont notice it.
Cr4zyDuck wrote:Noooo the box, such a waste... :(
Could you tell me in which country you're living ? I may someday order her too so I'm kind of concerned here. I you would have ordered her with the box and if she would have ended up to custom like here, what basically could be happening to you ?
I live in Canada. She was guaranteed to end up in customs because she weighs 2.7kg (5.95lb) so she had to be send by EMS or DHL which from what i understand 99% of the time go through customs. If shes considered loli then what happen to Doddler will happen to me :(. Also if you plan on ordering know that the shipping is ~$70 just for Ikappara alone because of the weight.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Feb 15, 20:08

From which website did you order her from ? Because I personnaly live in France and from what I've seen on OtonaJP's website, the shipping would cost to me around 47€ and would be send neither by EMS or DHL but SAL Airmail Package. In any case, I think it might still be checked in custom due to the size and weight of the packaging.

SomeCanadianFaggot

Post by SomeCanadianFaggot » 2016 Feb 15, 20:31

I got her from NLS (link). Also the shipping is about the same cost ( 47€ = ~$72.5 Canadian ).

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Feb 15, 20:41

SomeCanadianFaggot wrote:I got her from NLS (link). Also the shipping is about the same cost ( 47€ = ~$72.5 Canadian ).
Ok sorry didn't know that. Did NLS write the full value of the content on the shipping label ? Because I know otonaJP does undervalue their packages, so it might be better to avoid custom.