Advice for the 'most intense' onahole?

Give and ask help for choosing products
Bun

Advice for the 'most intense' onahole?

Post by Bun » 2017 Dec 31, 20:35

Sujiman Kupa Lolinco Virgo is my top 1 for strongest stimulation and its looking for a competitor. Owning almost 20 onaholes, from Taimanin Asagi to Meiki 005 ZXY, I only ever bought Lolinco Virgo more than once.

I like its strong stimulation and while the hymen always tear after a few uses, stimulation remains at the end of the tunnel (cervix chamber?).
Now, Taimanin Asagi is strong though its durability is the WORST and ZXY isn't bad but I just want some quick play then go to SLEEP. :)

Oh and.. HNY!

darkhomer17
regular user

Re: Advice for the 'most intense' onahole?

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Jan 06, 05:33

Hmm, I would suggest checking out this nice list compiled by Savoe of the onahole that has a 9 or higher for sensation. Here is the link. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=231

SoupKing
novice
novice

Re: Advice for the 'most intense' onahole?

Post by SoupKing » 2018 Jan 07, 00:12

Virgo as most intense? Not in my experience. If anything she's pretty gentle. Then again, maybe I'm a masochist.

If you want delicious punishment, Virgin Age: Admission (hard or regular, I've used both and the hard one doesn't joke). Runner-up would be Campus Life: Job Hunting Type. Both will pummel you into submission fairly quickly.

I'd recommend Campus Life if you want actual stimulation and not so much TIGHTNESS... but really, either of them satisfy the occasional need for a whallop that'll make you hurt a little afterward.