Sujiman Kupa Cocoro SE

Give and ask help for choosing products
kitamurafan

Sujiman Kupa Cocoro SE

Post by kitamurafan » 2016 Dec 09, 08:33

I'm an onahole newbie and I wanted to say this site has been wonderful;. Lots of great reviews and advice have helped me out with choosing my first onahole (Virgin Age Admission) and how to maintain them.

Based on reviews, I purchased a hip onahole. I bought Sujiman Kupa Cocoro SE. I was going to buy the original version but saw the SE on Amazon Japan. According to some other sites SE meant Soft Edition and to me it sounded like the material was softer and perhaps a more life-like feel. I bought the SE version.

I received it today and while I love the weight and design of it, I must admit it feels very "floppy." I'm wondering if the original Cocoro version is like this too or just SE. I had trouble keeping Cocoro upright and I often saw my dick pushing out her stomach. I realize part of this may be because I'm not use to using such a big onahole but I'm wondering if it is supposed to be this soft and bendy. Is the original Cocoro easier to hold? Is it firmer and stiffer?

Any help would be great; as well as advice on what to so with my SE version should I decide to switch it out.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Re: Sujiman Kupa Cocoro SE

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Dec 09, 14:54

I didn't encounter any trouble with my cocolo SE. Of course the material used is softer than the regular version so it bends aside if you don't hold it properly with two hands. I wanna publish my review soon anyway, stay tuned