'Intermediate' Hole Recommendations?

Give and ask help for choosing products
Aristo

'Intermediate' Hole Recommendations?

Post by Aristo » 2016 Jan 03, 03:14

Hi, folks!

So I've owned a couple holes for the past two years and I'm thinking about looking into another (or two!). My first two holes were Kokomi Naruse + and Yurika Miyaji +. I had a good time with them, but they've since been pretty worn out. I got Passionate Wife and Daisyuki Hold as replacements, and they've worked well for me since. Passionate Wife has started cracking at the entrance, however, which has lead to some unfortunate lube leaks.

Daisyuki Hold continues to be my favorite of the bunch, but I'd like to look for something... more. I really the dual-layer, though I think I'd enjoy it more if it were a bit softer. I've been thinking about a more premium hole; maybe a dual-hole hip? Although that might be pushing the budget a little. I think I'd enjoy a more realistic-feeling interior, and for some reason, the gimmick of a faux cervix to push through is an idea I like. Some of the newer budget holes, like have caught my attention as well - Seventeen Bordeaux Soft, Fuwapocha Long Tororina, etc.

What do you think?