Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Jul 24, 15:51

Seems like you love it !
prof.jpg

0xFF

Re: Customs clearance help

Post by 0xFF » 2015 Jul 24, 17:30

Glad to see you liked it :D

Few random advises :
Don't store your onahole into a plastic bag, that will prevent it from drying fully (even after you dry it with a towel there is some humidity left in it). If you don't have a dedicated onahole bag then wrap it into a towel. That will protect it from dust and allow it to "breath".

Don't forget to baby powder it regularly so it doesn't become sticky (AkaiHebi made a video demonstrating how to do this).

Warm it with the lub inside, that way you warm both the onahole and the lub, it feels even better when you go in.

Ask your girlfriend to use it on you :lol:
AnonymousD wrote:Probably you should investigate the other shipping methos, if the same will happen with DHL, since you're gonna pay customs everytime anyway, what's the matter, pay the expensive shipping, get it in 2-3 days and avoid all that, but I have no idea.
I don't think that's going to work. No matter who's carrying the package, if it comes from outside the EU it have to go through the customs. I never expected they would open the package.

I think you're better buying from sellers inside the EU from now on. OmochaDreams is an option. I don't really like them but they have a good product selection and ship from Germany. Amazon is also a possibility, some sellers are in the EU (and if you have doubts about the seller's location you can contact him and ask). That's going to be a bit more expansive than ordering from Japan and you will have less choice, but that's the only way to evade customs and taxes.

Better wait until you're 18 to stay out of trouble though ;)

Konekokun

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Jul 24, 17:42

0xFF wrote:Don't store your onahole into a plastic bag
I also bought a toy bag from NLS
0xFF wrote:Warm it with the lub inside, that way you warm both the onahole and the lub, it feels even better when you go in.
Will do.
0xFF wrote:Ask your girlfriend to use it on you
Interesting ideea xD .I'd rather not risk telling her about it though :D
0xFF wrote:I don't think that's going to work. No matter who's carrying the package, if it comes from outside the EU it have to go through the customs. I never expected they would open the package.
NLS doesn't even ship through DHL in my country aparently.But if I order through EMS,they handle the customs for me.I get some papers through the mail,I write what's in the package,sign them and they present them to the customs and the bring it to my doorstep via courier.Seems much more convenient and less embarrasing,but way more expensive.Next time I buy,it will be just an onahole,so I can afford to pay for EMS shipping aswell.
0xFF wrote:Better wait until you're 18 to stay out of trouble though
I'd risk that again to buy another one.But I don't think it's illegal for me to buy sex toys.It's probably considered the store's fault.The packaging for Lolinco clearly showed the insides and the entire onahole and all that.They must have been dumb not to figure it out,or they figured it out and didn't really give a shit.
AkaiHebi wrote:Seems like you love it !
I can't wait for midnight again xD

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2015 Jul 24, 18:05

Konekokun wrote:
0xFF wrote:Ask your girlfriend to use it on you
Interesting ideea xD .I'd rather not risk telling her about it though :D
Well, there's a "Sex Life, Relationships" forum should you have questions about that :) Too early to talk about Lolinco with her (at least because you only just got it !) but uh depending how you see you relationship with her, it may be better introducing it to her than trying damage control if she finds it unexpectedly and isn't cool about it... in the long term, ask yourself: how about she's using a dildo and vibrator when masturbating ? Is it likely you can spice up the sex with the toys ? ;)

Konekokun

Post by Konekokun » 2015 Jul 24, 18:11

AkaiHebi wrote:ask yourself: how about she's using a dildo and vibrator when masturbating ? Is it likely you can spice up the sex with the toys ?

Eeeh...I dunno about that.I mean it seems kind of interesting..but knowing her and myself..it would feel wrong to include toys in our sex life..when just ourselves is perfect.I usually fap just to thinking about sex with her..So..you know..if it ain't broke,don't fix it.. :D

Larketh
regular user

Post by Larketh » 2015 Aug 16, 20:03

Konekokun wrote: she scanned the Lolinco box ... She said everything checks out but asked me what kind of rubber toy is that.
It is possible that she was overstepping the boundary of her duty and asking out of personal curiousity. Another option of response would be to test that. You could do that with a question such as,
"Is that something which you need to know in order to calculate the import duty?"
Konekokun wrote: I usually fap just to thinking about sex with her.
With a loli-class onahole? I see. ;-) I wish you well as a couple.