I literally got more than what I ordered

Give and ask help for choosing products
spaace
novice
novice

I literally got more than what I ordered

Post by spaace » 2018 Apr 20, 04:27

So a few days ago I ordered something off of MotsuToys and to my suprise I found more in the box than what I ordered.
Even the packing bill stated only one item. To my knowledge I've only paid for one item and not more. So what now to do?

darkhomer17
regular user

Re: I literally got more than what I ordered

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Apr 20, 22:25

Interesting, what else did you received?

spaace
novice
novice

Post by spaace » 2018 Apr 21, 01:02

darkhomer17 wrote:
2018 Apr 20, 22:25
Interesting, what else did you received?
This was the only item that was sent too much: https://www.motsutoys.com/hakoiri-souse ... ayaka.html

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Apr 21, 15:32

Wow. Lucky! It's not a cheap one either. There isn't much to do, assuming that this was unintentional. Normally it's up to the buyer to report to the seller about an additional item being sent. Then it's up to the seller whether or not they are willing to pay for the shipping for the return. Or... just don't say anything and keep it. The seller will eventually figure out where the missing item went, only if the packer record what items go to what box, otherwise there is almost no chance of them finding out where it went. For that reason, they most likely not going to pursue the buyer to return the item, they can send an email and ask. This is usually not part of any Terms and Conditions / Terms of Service policies, so they can't use this against you. You should go read their policies to make sure you won't get in trouble with them.