Noob here! Onahole size advice please.

Give and ask help for choosing products
Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Re: Noob here! Onahole size advice please.

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 11, 11:47

Well, I didn't take care of my last shot toy's product and after several weeks I had th throw it away since it was completly torns apparts... so this time, and since those product seem's to be way better than what I've already tried, I wanna take super care of them. I think it's possible for everyone, you just got to take the time and being carefull that your parents, family or anyone won't find out about what you're doing all this time in the bathroom ^^
Hope the sensation is better though, I didn't know that.
I've personnaly not tried some blowjob so far, and I don't really plan to buy some yet. Maybe for my 3rd order, I guess I should first check the product and which one would fits me for a reasonable price. The only one I got in mind and which has been reviewed here is "la bocca della verita". The brand is good and the product is part of a good onahole's series, so I may try this one someday.
But first I wan't to buy some differents kind of onahole before getting to a blowjob upgrade service ^^
They are so numerous, and I'm curiosu to know how those "extra/hard thight" does actually feels =)

onizuka

Re: Noob here! Onahole size advice please.

Post by onizuka » 2016 Jan 12, 02:24

Yeah with that kind of care they should serve you a long time :)

So... Trying to figure out whats to buy is hard. It just doen't have an end, there too many options and not much info about them. I decided to buy onaholes that have a lot of information and feedback, playing it safe :)
I just pulled the trigger and placed the order. Just two porducts, R20 and Bungee Shake. Both have a lot of feedback, people love them apperantly. And Bungee Shake is recommended to beginners by AkaiHebi :) That fact helped me chose it.

R20 will be my main. It is defined as "loose, medium softness" from ToysHearth. Pronounced inner structure. It is big and very good value. New products from ToysHeart are more expensive even though they are smaller.

Bangee Shake will be my secondary. I wanted the second onahole to be in contrast with R20. It is small, soft(very soft?), tight. Very basic inner structure. Perfect opposite of R20. And it is recommended from AkaiHebi and god a lot of feedback. Just perfect! Now i can experiance different proporties and see what kind of onahole i want. This will be very helpful in my future purchases.

I didn't get the "the classic starter" items, which are onahole warmer, toy bag and lube. Kind of tight on budget :dunno: And anything i would add would raise the shipping fee. Even 20 grams toy bag!
I also make my lube. Very easy to make and very cheap. Works just as good. I am very close to perfecting the recipe. I will share it here.

Now we wait :) Thanks for all the replies guys :)