My First onahole and risks of customs fees

Give and ask help for choosing products
TheMisoSoup

My First onahole and risks of customs fees

Post by TheMisoSoup » 2017 Jan 13, 20:00

Hello everyone! :)
I always wanted an onahole but I never got around actually buying one as I don't have a credit card yet.
But a few days ago I pulled the trigger and purchased a non rechargeable mastercard gift card with 40€ on it.
So there's no going back now even though it makes me nervous that somene might find out :mistake:

So first, Where should I purchase the toy?
I live in europe (belgium) so I naturally thought I'd be better off buying on Omocha Dream or Motsu toys
but I searched a little and saw that I could get better value out of websites like my onahole or NLS
But do I risk having to pay custom fees? Or having to deal with an embarrassing opened package? (which isn't a total deal breaker if I don't have to pay any extra tho)
If there's no risks, then I'll most definitely go with whatever site has the better deal so if a name popped up in your head while reading this, do not hesitate! :)

My second question is about the toy in itself
Which one would be the best suited for me and my cheap ass budget?
I found out I could manage a "bocca della verita" on the "my onahole" website which really looks amazing
but I have seen several other toys in the europe based stores like the magic eye Puni Puni or the campus life athlete/ tidy on motsu.
I'm less thrilled by them but maybe the fact they don't come with plastic teeths will make them more versatile?

Considering the insane amount of good reviews on the bocca della verita and my liking for blowjobs in general I'd probably just go with it if customs are a non-problem.
but if there's too much of a risk to pay extras, which one available in the europe based stores would be a good starter?
I really want something durable and like to go slow and take my time rather than forcefully ram my dong inside stuff haha
About the lube, do the stuff you can buy at stores do the trick or do I have to buy it online as well? Because then I could probably afford to add a cheaper toy to my order in place of the lube... just for kicks haha :swoon:
That's about it, thanks in advance for your replies! :kiss: