I want a new hole but i can't decide!

Give and ask help for choosing products
Wafflez777

I want a new hole but i can't decide!

Post by Wafflez777 » 2015 Aug 04, 07:52

So I bought my first onahole a few months back (this one https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... this-tight) and its starting to rip so I really need a new one. I want something that feels much more pleasurable and I'm willing to spend more this time. The complete hips onaholes have been catching my eye because of there size and options but it seems like the good ones are all so expensive and I really don't want to spend more that $100. Any suggestions?

Wafflez777

Re: I want a new hole but i can't decide!

Post by Wafflez777 » 2015 Aug 04, 07:56

I was currently looking at this (http://www.jlist.com/product/AO225) because its sub $100 but i cant find any reviews online.

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2015 Aug 04, 12:43

Hips aren't necessarily more pleasurable but they are fun to use.

I don't have the one you're showing but it doesn't look very good to me. It has a flat surface which is bad if you want to use it cowgirl style. The whole point of hips is that you can use them in various positions, those with a flat surface are only good at doggy style. Also, the two holes doesn't look very different. What's the point of having two holes if they feel the same ?

The Real Japanese Ass Onahole received a good review here and it's in your price range. But I don't have it either so I can't tell how good it is. And it also have a flat surface.

The Twins Panic isn't really a hip and is rather small, but it's also in your price range and I can tell it feels awesome. The holes aren't very tight but the stimulation is huge.

I think if you really want to invest into a hip you should spend a bit more and get good one. The Puni Anna DX Hard is an everyone's favourite.

Wafflez777

Post by Wafflez777 » 2015 Aug 05, 01:35

Thanks for the reply! I was looking at the Puni Ana DX earlier and damn it looks good but I'm really not willing to invest that much yet. I'll check out those other suggestions as well.